SiouxSports.com Forum

crowd chant

darell1976

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
If the Gophers beat MSU this weekend a 7-5(4-4) regular season record is a lock. Impossible to predict the bowl game without knowing the opponent but 8-5 isn't out of the question like you say. I'm not bragging about our football program but a UND fan mentioning football as a jab to a fan of a Big Ten school is funny.

And you say those two had better improvement from year two to three than Brewster has but thats because Brewster did MUCH better than they did in year two. Plus Brewster can still have a better year three than two, we dont know yet.

Congratulations on an impressive 6-6 season and good luck in the Meineke Who Cares Bowl against some other .500 team. Ski-u-mah!

A few things:

1. I'd like to hear some organ music at the Ralph. Bring an old school hockey fell to the arena, and personally I think that would be better than some of them music played during games.

2. I moved to Bismarck 2 months ago and have attended a few Bobcat games. Now they are not nearly as fun as Sioux games but do a decent job of getting me my hockey fix. When announcing the opposing team they play "Shina Twain - I Feel Like a Women." In a way that contradicts what I said about playing bad music but in that context I find it quite amusing. Now it won't stop people from chanting "Who's he? He sucks sh*t" but it might offer a nice distraction to people who find that offensive.

A few things:

1. I'd like to hear some organ music at the Ralph. Bring an old school hockey fell to the arena, and personally I think that would be better than some of them music played during games.

2. I moved to Bismarck 2 months ago and have attended a few Bobcat games. Now they are not nearly as fun as Sioux games but do a decent job of getting me my hockey fix. When announcing the opposing team they play "Shina Twain - I Feel Like a Women." In a way that contradicts what I said about playing bad music but in that context I find it quite amusing. Now it won't stop people from chanting "Who's he? He sucks sh*t" but it might offer a nice distraction to people who find that offensive.

I always thought they should play that when the opponent is sent to the penalty box. Maybe they have, and I just don't remember it.