SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ SFA

UND92,96

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to hear Konrath is back and doing well.

I'm not the only fan you guys made in Lubbock (or in Europe). Check out London Raider's weekly report "How Our Opponents Fared". We've got your update, your game review, and check out the comments.

DoubleTNation

Nice to see that and to read the comments. I think there is a lot of Sioux fans pulling for Tech up here too. It would sure be fun to see you guys beat Oklahoma.

SiouxMeNow:

Half of Texas is desert, but East Texas is Piney Woods country with a couple of national forests. The name comes from one of the first degrees one could earn back when it was Stephen F. Austin College; being Forestry. Actually the largest forestry program in the US. It is about the same size as UND's campus with attendance being around 13,000 to 15,000. Thanks for the uniform comment also. Speaking of uniforms, the new Sioux hockey uniforms are awesome. Good luck on Saturday!

SFA alumni

pssssstt ewright....that was a JOKE response to a post asking for smack...which I can deliver in spades on ANY occasion ;) I trained fighting the ag college boys back in the '90's and '00's and know what I'm doing. When you can snatch the pebble from my hand....YOU will have become the master!

Linky

The SFA quarterback threw five picks against SMU, which is one of the 20 worst FBS teams in the country according to Sagarin. I understand SFA also struggles to cover kicks/punts. I'm looking for another big day from Schwenzfeier, and UND's special teams will again prove to be the difference, with Bamba having at least one big kick return. This is also the week that the playbook gets opened up, and we see a significant improvement from the offense.

31 UND

27 SFA

I'm thinking you have a good chance. The guys SFA has been playing are inferior teams, so they haven't faced a defense like yours. And I think you guys have proven you can play on the road. I'm hyped.

Your game starts before ours. Is there a web feed of the game I can hook up with? I might have to listen to yours and watch ours.

It would sure be fun to see you guys beat Oklahoma.

Nothing would be sweeter. They look tough even w/o Bradford, though. But they have to come to our house this year. We beat them the last time they came to call - they were #4 at the time. I've got tickets to this year's game so I'm ready.

I'm thinking you have a good chance. The guys SFA has been playing are inferior teams, so they haven't faced a defense like yours. And I think you guys have proven you can play on the road. I'm hyped.

Your game starts before ours. Is there a web feed of the game I can hook up with? I might have to listen to yours and watch ours.

http://asx.abacast.com/radiofm-kfgoam-32.asx

I'm thinking you guys are going to have a big night at Houston. I'll be watching on ESPN2.