Other Game Score Updates (Feb 20/21)

brianvf

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, DU wins it right away in OT.

They got lucky, as they got really outplayed tonight, but Colbourne scores the GTG and the GWG.

I was thinking of a UND game back in the Panzer days where they trailed UMD 2-1 with 30 seconds left, scored once, scored again with 2 seconds left and got the win in regulation. One of the great comeback wins.

DU's tonight is one they'll be talking about for a long time too.

Actually, I do hate Denver and all, but we have them beat in the tie for first place right now(we swept them right?) so it would be nice for a couple of the teams in the middle to lose more so we could pull away from the pack pursay. Especially that we have to play wisconsin yet and CC, it would nice for a couple more loses for the middle of the pack teams. Strategy I guess......Maybe Im wrong :)

Actually, I do hate Denver and all, but we have them beat in the tie for first place right now(we swept them right?) so it would be nice for a couple of the teams in the middle to lose more so we could pull away from the pack pursay. Especially that we have to play wisconsin yet and CC, it would nice for a couple more loses for the middle of the pack teams. Strategy I guess......Maybe Im wrong :)

we have played 1 less game so win tonight and we have a minor edge on them. we have the tiebreaker for final 5 seedings if we tie for 1st but will share the mcnoughton if they tie

But DU ends the season with a single game against CC. Where does that put things?

CC up 2-0

that would be there final wcha game overall as they played a 1 game series last weekend vs cc as well. du has played 1 more game than und after this weekend like going into it

they play march 7th so they will finish up the same night as every other wcha team

what a boring game either way for cc vs umtc

gophers lifeless all around so far

They have really lost their spark since their trip to the Ralph. I think the Sioux shook them up with that sweep. Not jersey poppin' here...just an observation of their season ever since.

Had the gopher game on at times tonight. Fisher had huge giveaways on D. Kangas was left hungout to dry, but it seems if you go high on him, you have great odds. The gophers just can't buy a win right now.

Couldn't agree more. Can't get those bounces we got earlier in the season...combine that with horrendous D from Fischer last night, Wehrs being a traffic cone, Schroeder getting the boot early, and we had no chance. Another horrible loss that might have just ended our season.