SiouxSports.com Forum

Other Game Score Updates (Feb 20/21)

brianvf

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The GPL faithful have been eating their young since about 10:45pm last night.....the topic of "Fire Lucy" has been heavily debated.... just makes me chuckle.... Will the real M - Michigan - please stand up? :D

I won't count the gophers out until they are sitting in 15th in the pairwise on sunday march 22, the schedule is still in their favor.

I won't count the gopher sout until they are sitting in 15th in the pairwise on sunday march 22, the schedule is still in their favor.

yeah for sure but they better rattle off 4 in a row then win their playoff series so 6 in row. then they will need the final 5 to really get in i believe looking at things

their overall prw took a monster hit sitting at 19

glad its not us :D or this site would be a ticking time bomb as well

yeah for sure but they better rattle off 4 in a row then win their playoff series so 6 in row. then they will need the final 5 to really get in i believe looking at things

their overall prw took a monster hit sitting at 19

glad its not us :D or this site would be a ticking time bomb as well

agree 100%, and weren't a lot of gophers fans sizing up their championship rings in November?

I'm loving all this contraversy with officiating but I'm wishing it was last season with the Randy Schmidt fiascos.

With that stuff going on, I think there may actually be consideration to make changes at the top.

This year, Greg will come hat in hand and escape with his tail between his legs but still employed.