• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my valentine :D;) geeeezuz

brad miller time

mario the lion tamer ;) he needs his own show :lol:

mario and hex need to co-host - friken hilarious stuff

I really really really really hope that any of our opposing teams and their fans see that.... :lol: I can see this episode being the fire starter to a crap load of jokes of which you can only imagine.

just have BC in our regional or the other isde if they make it in please ;) we only lose bad when we play the in f-4 semis ;)

they did beat us the 1999 regional and 2001 title game, but I would like another shot at them. something tells me that both teams will make the tourney and noone will want to play either one. If I recall last year right about this time is when they started to make their run.

they did beat us the 1999 regional and 2001 title game, but I would like another shot at them. something tells me that both teams will make the tourney and noone will want to play either one. If I recall last year right about this time is when they started to make their run.

Last year I would have agreed with you at wanting another run at them. I'm not going to lie. I want to stay far, far away from BC in the playoffs for at least 10 years.

I like the comment about Cornell having to face UND "in the Fighting Sioux backyard". Yup, we'll definitely have that Gopher crowd cheering on the Sioux. Which is actually good since UND is 4-0-1 in the last 5 at The John.

I don't see the goofs fans chearing for the Sioux.

I like the comment about Cornell having to face UND "in the Fighting Sioux backyard". Yup, we'll definitely have that Gopher crowd cheering on the Sioux. Which is actually good since UND is 4-0-1 in the last 5 at The John.

Is good as those last 5 games are....the law of averages doesn't equate to a good thing.

I just hope we make it and we do not have to play BC or Michigan. I hope minnesota loses all the rest of there games!!

I would just be happy to make it...we need to sweep this weekend! I am not scared of BC or Michigan....just make the tourney and we will be fine...one game at a time.

I would just be happy to make it...we need to sweep this weekend! I am not scared of BC or Michigan....just make the tourney and we will be fine...one game at a time.

Here's an odd notion:

This morning I had a dream that the Sioux got swept badly.

The last time I had that dream? UMN series and we blew them out of the water.

Take that how you will.

There does seem to be alot of pregame hype for this series. (Love it) But i guess every series is HUGE now. 8 hours to go!

Lets go Sioux! Lets get the Ralph as loud as the gopher series!!!

I wouldn't say this is a must sweep situation, but looking at our schedule and our position in the PWR this is one of our best opportunities to sweep.

We know Mankato State will play us tough, but if we can't get up for this one, there's something wrong.