SiouxSports.com Forum

Merry Christmas

burd

Merry Christmas everybody. If you're traveling, be safe. Enjoy whatever time you get with your family (but don't be afraid to sneak off and listen to some Sioux hockey).

Key word in that sentence is LISTEN. Man, I wish we had some television coverage of the GLI (aside from the championship game).

Merry Xmas everybody.

Time for another Fighting Sioux GLI championship!!

Merry Christmas to everyone on this board especially you Redwing77 I think I have gotten that right if not please forgive me for my lousy spelling. I'm down here in the Keys doing some R & R & deep sea fishing. To close Merry Christmas to everyone on the board & GO SIOUX.

SIOUX FAN SINCE 1973.

Merry Christmas to everyone on this board especially you Redwing77 I think I have gotten that right if not please forgive me for my lousy spelling. I'm down here in the Keys doing some R & R & deep sea fishing. To close Merry Christmas to everyone on the board & GO SIOUX.

SIOUX FAN SINCE 1973.

Me?

Wow! Thanks! Same to you! :ohmy:

SIOUX FAN SINCE 1973.

Merry Christmas TJ and Redwing. :ohmy: May the Redwing flownder and miss the playoffs. ;)