SIOUX @ HARVARD

AZSIOUX

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks brad

i say lines 1 and 3 click tonight.......wish blood was in as well, oh well.that 4th line needs to lay some smaaat kids out and i say hextall burries one as well.go sioux

Disclaimer: I'm not in Boston for this weekend's series because of budget cuts. I'll still live blog, though.

UND's lines

16 Ryan Duncan--29 Chris VandeVelde--10 Andrew Kozek

20 Matt Watkins--11 Darcy Zajac--8 Ryan Martens

17 Jason Gregoire--18 David Toews--21 Matt Frattin

15 Brent Davidson--22 Brad Malone--26 Brett Hextall

3 Derrick LaPoint--5 Chay Genoway

6 Zach Jones--14 Brad Miller

25 Jake Marto--4 Corey Fienhage

31 Brad Eidsness

30 Aaron Walski

Scratches on trip: Mario Lamoureux, Ben Blood

Harvard's lines

23 Matt McCollem--15 Doug Rogers--9 Jimmy Fraser

21 Alex Killorn--39 Pier-Olivier Michaud--19 Steve Rolecek

12 Colin Moore--22 Joe Smith--16 Nick Coskren

27 Michael Biega--11 Daniel Moriarty--13 Michael Del Mauro

8 Ian Tallett--3 Alex Biega

7 Chad Morin--6 Ryan Grimshaw

2 Brian McCafferty--28 Chris Huxley

34 Matt Hoyle

1 John Riley

35 Ryan Carroll

hak pre game

cornell plays more defensive than harvard. harvard plays a 1-2-2 in neutral zone. more aggresive in areas. good hockey tradition. road games out east are very valuable in team building. you learn a awful lot. this weekend is a major opportunity to take a step forward. in order at harvard we havce to play very well. evan's worked hard all year and he came back after scacth and played great.one night after great game he gets injured. fienhage playing as he had good practices on tuesday and wednesday. harvard isnt fancy. little like trip to duluth. for portions we didnt outwork our oppenent and thats the key. i like the way we have worked. you have to make your own bounces and work for those. you work for them and once they come your way it can snowball. we need a quick start and get furst goal. works our butts off and have fun. one of their players at harvard had the sioux games circled on their schedule. big series for both teams and we need to take advantage of these important non conference games. will be a packed barn and i knwo they have had this circled on their sdchedule for a while

SIOUX YAH YAH

danato - harvard coach

north dakota is a huge draw everywhere as they should be. we are happy to have them here and many are look forward to these game. we havnt played smart hockey overall. we want it to be a home advantage tonight against und. has a lot of respect an aith for hak and coaches. carey eades as well, played with dane jackson in minors. they will get better and right the ship. i expect them to be a tam that makes big noise in 2nd half of season. great test for us. they have guys they would like to have more output from and they are a dangerous team. we are lookng for some of our guys to erupt as well. we like to play with speed and skill and think we are sound defensivley and been top 2 or 3 scoring team last few yars. we havnt hit our stride yet.w atch for #3 on the blueline. buffalo draft pick. doug rogers #15, slow start but can explode. our goaltender has been key, a freshman matt hoyle. very good stats overall

thanks brad

i say lines 1 and 3 click tonight.......wish blood was in as well, oh well.that 4th line needs to lay some smaaat kids out and i say hextall burries one as well.go sioux

Disclaimer: I'm not in Boston for this weekend's series because of budget cuts. I'll still live blog, though.

UND's lines

16 Ryan Duncan--29 Chris VandeVelde--10 Andrew Kozek

20 Matt Watkins--11 Darcy Zajac--8 Ryan Martens

17 Jason Gregoire--18 David Toews--21 Matt Frattin

15 Brent Davidson--22 Brad Malone--26 Brett Hextall

3 Derrick LaPoint--5 Chay Genoway

6 Zach Jones--14 Brad Miller

25 Jake Marto--4 Corey Fienhage

31 Brad Eidsness

30 Aaron Walski

Scratches on trip: Mario Lamoureux, Ben Blood

Harvard's lines

23 Matt McCollem--15 Doug Rogers--9 Jimmy Fraser

21 Alex Killorn--39 Pier-Olivier Michaud--19 Steve Rolecek

12 Colin Moore--22 Joe Smith--16 Nick Coskren

27 Michael Biega--11 Daniel Moriarty--13 Michael Del Mauro

8 Ian Tallett--3 Alex Biega

7 Chad Morin--6 Ryan Grimshaw

2 Brian McCafferty--28 Chris Huxley

34 Matt Hoyle

1 John Riley

35 Ryan Carroll

harvard announcers think their new video scoreboard will help with recruiting? ummm, no

im sure they have to recruit differently anyhow with their academic standards

My favorite part of their commentary so far is, "it is like when BC got their nice arena and BU had to improve"....excuse me, but how is BC's arena nice? They have to end games due to fog on the ice at least once or twice a year!