SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX@MAVERICKS

siouxweet

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time for a big time line shakeup. Without Finley along, and without having seen last night's game, it would be tought for me to say who deserves a seat on the bench and who deserves a seat in the press box.

having Finley out makes it difficult for us to do a major shakeup.

I might consider putting Genoway on a forward line just to try and generate some decent offense if we had ANY d-men to spare.

Two thumbs up for Charter Main Street!

I didn't realize it, but they just said this was the first time the Mavs have beat the Sioux in Mankato since 2003.

According to the TV, they haven't decided the starting goalie yet.

Black jerseys tonight!!

Eidsness is in goal. Hope he can get some good stops tonight.

They just didn't want to put up canceled two nights in a row....Technical difficulty = to stupid and lazy to hook up the feed.

They will just wait till there is 5 minutes of the game left before they just say it's canceled.... Guess its radio through SiouxExtra..

Hey if the Blackhawks are trendsetters at all, Hakstol will be fired after the Sioux win tonight. O wait who am I kidding, the Sioux winning, LOL JK. Go Sioux.

If anyone is interested Hawks vs. Blues tonight, at least someone we like will win that game tonight.