SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX@MAVERICKS

siouxweet

That is always nice to see in the stands. He did that last year too, after the Saturday win. Or maybe he was just saluting NDH. :D

I broke out a new hat for the Saturday game to shake things up a bit. We sat on the glass across from Hak. He had to have been hacked with the hat. Most people were.

The game on Friday was about as low a point as a team, and fans of a team, can get during a regular season matchup. The game on Saturday was about as high as a team, and fans of a team, can get during a regular season matchup. A real roller coaster of a weekend.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wisconsin has one of the best defensive groups in the country, so once they get back to playing the type of defense they usually do, they will be dangerous.

One could make the same argument for the Sioux; while they aren't all NHL draft choices they also are very talented.

One could make the same argument for the Sioux; while they aren't all NHL draft choices they also are very talented.

That's true. So if the Sioux had a weekend or two that were subpar, we would probably look at it as an aberration rather than a indictment on how we expect them to play in the future. That is how I look at Wisconsin right now. However if the losing streak continues too much longer it could cause problems with team chemistry and attitude, but I would still hate to play them if they lost twice this weekend.

That's true. So if the Sioux had a weekend or two that were subpar, we would probably look at it as an aberration rather than a indictment on how we expect them to play in the future. That is how I look at Wisconsin right now. However if the losing streak continues too much longer it could cause problems with team chemistry and attitude, but I would still hate to play them if they lost twice this weekend.

yeah, mike eaves may start throwing his players around in hotel rooms again :D