SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

Oshie scored against the leafs a few minutes ago.

If anyone has video of it please post it here!!

also chris porters last competition to make the Blues is stastny, and he scored 11seconds into the game :(

hopefully Porter has and will continue to impress the coaches more than stastny.

Heard a rumor that there will be a Toews Bobblehead this season as well. I Dont know why though. They are going to run out of players to have on an annual basis. That is, unless there is a demand for Brian Lee and Anthony Grieco bobbleheads.

I myself am holding out for the Jeff Yurecko bobblehead.

Heard a rumor that there will be a Toews Bobblehead this season as well. I Dont know why though. They are going to run out of players to have on an annual basis. That is, unless there is a demand for Brian Lee and Anthony Grieco bobbleheads.

I heard about the Lee bobblehead coming out too. Just like the real thing, I heard it doesn't work in corners or in other high traffic areas where it might get bumped.

Rumor is true but no date yet at least for his season. Only a Kaner and a Sharp bobblehead. There is so much going on with Blackhawks history giveaways this year I don't know if they'll fit it in. But if there smart they will. If you are interested there is a couple of Toews bobbleheads out there. They are three feet tall.

IMG_4128.jpg

Also has anyone seen the Oshie bobblehead in the Siouxshop, first I'd heard or seen of it till a few weeks ago, sorry if I'm behind.

And one more thing, I must be unable to spot the obvious, but am I the last one to have noticed that all prices in the SiouxShop end in .23?

Rumor is true but no date yet at least for his season. Only a Kaner and a Sharp bobblehead. There is so much going on with Blackhawks history giveaways this year I don't know if they'll fit it in. But if there smart they will. If you are interested there is a couple of Toews bobbleheads out there. They are three feet tall.

IMG_4128.jpg

Also has anyone seen the Oshie bobblehead in the Siouxshop, first I'd heard or seen of it till a few weeks ago, sorry if I'm behind.

And one more thing, I must be unable to spot the obvious, but am I the last one to have noticed that all prices in the SiouxShop end in .23?

i think they are referring to a toews -SIOUX bobblehead, not a hawks one

Perhaps ths Osh will be sent to Peoria to room with Porter?? I could see that happening for sure.

:( osh should be on the 2nd line i believe with tkachuk. porter may be sent down soon but im sure he will be the first payer up whe a in jury happens or someone doesnt perform on that 4th line.