SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

Just got word that Yan Stastny was injured for St. Louis and Chris Porter will be playing in the opener for St. Louis tomorrow!

Go Chris!

good for chris. sometimes those are the oportunities you need even though you hate to see injuries.

matt greene gets an A with the kings

http://kings.nhl.com/team/app/?service=pag...rticleid=385461

Douche #1 followed by Douche #2 scored for the Boston Bruins so far in the 1st. Good game going on though....

I bet Wheeler won't be saying much to anyone now that he's in the big time. Maybe now that he scored a goal he'll get the same attitude he had at UM. (Kessel is the other douche)

Douche #1 followed by Douche #2 scored for the Boston Bruins so far in the 1st. Good game going on though....

I bet Wheeler won't be saying much to anyone now that he's in the big time. Maybe now that he scored a goal he'll get the same attitude he had at UM. (Kessel is the other douche)

:cool:

This is a HUGE delimma for me. As a lifelong Bruins fan you can imagine how hard it is to enjoy a win for the Bruins when the goals were scored by Kessel and Wheeler. ARGH!

UPDATE - bina on AHL roster in springfield. porter sent to AHL in peoria and chorney will be in spingfield to start the year as well. colby genoway is playing for Ilves Tampere in the FNL and has 12 points in 9 games so far. lee goren playing for ZUG* in swissA..jason ulmer switching to Wolfsburg Grizzly Adams in the DEL...Chris Leinweber is playing in a danish league for R

opening night for many sioux in the nhl

http://www.nhl.com/ice/scores.htm?navid=NAV|SCR|Main

ryan bayda and carolins vs florida

travis zajac and zach parise and devils vs islanders

jonny toews and hawks vs rangers

drew stafford and sabres vs canadiens

mike commodore and blue jaclets vs dallas

tj ohsie and chris porter (not sure if he will play) vs nashville

perfect, thanks. the nhl.com scoreboard is way better as they have event summary and game summary for icetime ect.......those can be displayed at game times. also porter is PLAYING tongiht so best of luck to him. he was gona be a healthy scratch but someone else went down so he will be on the 4th line as of now and tj on the 3rd line!!

Lee Stempniak-Andy McDonald-Brad Boyes

Paul Kariya-Patrik Berglund-David Perron

Keith Tkachuk-T.J. Oshie-David Backes

Cam Janssen-Jay McClement-Chris Porter

http://www.stltoday.com/blogzone/morning-s...-already-awake/

You were right, AZ. still..., 74...? There are sexier numbers out there than taking a football offensive lineman number. :cool:

77 would have been cool to see but 74 were his 2 main numbers playing when he was young and with the sioux. i like the higher numbers and if you notice all the new young players in the NHL have picked highter numbers.crosby #87, turris #91, boedker in phx #89, mueller and kane #88 and iver seen many more on various teams

i think the nhl center ice package may be FREE for a couple weeks but i suppose that depends on your cable/ or dish carrier.

77 would have been cool to see but 74 were his 2 main numbers playing when he was young and with the sioux. i like the higher numbers and if you notice all the new young players in the NHL have picked highter numbers.crosby #87, turris #91, boedker in phx #89, mueller and kane #88 and iver seen many more on various teams

i think the nhl center ice package may be FREE for a couple weeks but i suppose that depends on your cable/ or dish carrier.

directv is offering free nhl center ice for a bit, so i'm able to watch toews, parise, zajac, commodore, porter and oshie all play tonight. plus, i'm sure a few more games I haven't even really looked at.

p.s. parise scored for NJ's only goal so far against the islanders.

Final stats from tonight's games (10/10/08):

Ryan Bayda: 0g, 1a, +2, 1 SOG, 1 Blocked Shot, 1 hit, 1 takeaway, 22 shifts, 15:18 TOI (:17 PP, 4:18 PK)

Travis Zajac: 0g, 0a, E, 2SOG, 1 blocked shot, 1 takeaway, 21 shifts, 18:01 TOI (3:16 PP, 0:07 PK)

Zac Parise: 1g, 0a, E, 4SOG, 21 shifts, 16:57 TOI (2:33 PP, 0:00 PK)

Jonathan Toews: 0g, 0a, -2, 4SOG, 1 hit, 30 shifts, 21:04 TOI (2:48 pp, 1:25 PK)

Drew Stafford: 0g, 0a, +1, 4SOG, 23 shifts, 20:48 TOI (4:57 PP, 0:00 PK), 1 shootout goal

Mike Commodore: 0g, 0a, -2, 1BS, 2PMs, 6 hits, 1 takeaway, 27 shifts, 24:52 TOI (0:00 PP, 6:37 PK)

T.J. Oshie: 0g, 0a, -1, 2 hits, 24 shifts, 15:34 TOI (0:03 PP, 2:12 PK)

Chris Porter: 0g, 1a, E, 2SOG, 1Blocked Shot, 24 shifts, 15:30 TOI (:33 PP, 1:55 PK)