SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

FRIDAY NOV 12TH AHL....

norfolk 4..albany 2..........parise 2 assists, dave hale 1 assist..

portland 4..lowell 2..........commodore (lowell) 1 assist.......jason ulmer (portland) 1 assist

binghamton 4..hamilton 3..OT...bochenski(BING) 2 assists and missed shootout attempt in OT.

manitoba 4 cincinnati 2..lee goren (mant) 1 goal, 1 assist in win

http://www.timesunion.com/AspStories/story...date=11/19/2004

"...Ftorek said Hale was "pretty much just run down and feverish and flu-like symptoms but I don't think it's the flu."  ..."

Hopefully this isn't his illness flaring up again.  The AHL life is probably a lot tougher on keeping that in check than the NHL.

-Melissa

oh, man. Sioux fans don't like hearing this. However, by now they should have a good handle on this and be able to spot it plenty early to start treatment, so with luck it won't wipe him out like before. Hopefully it's nothing...

FRIDAY NOV 19TH AHL..............

hershey 4 albany 2....z parise (alb) 1 assist...jeff ulmer (her) 1 goal, 1 assist....

cincinnati 4 chicago 3...travis roche (chi) 1 assist

manchester 5 lowell 4.OT..ryan bayda (low) 1 assist and missed ot shootout attempt

st johns 5 manitoba 3......lee goren (mant) 1 goal...........

hrkac (milw) a +1 in 7-3 win over utah

LEE GOREN tied for #11 in scoring overall in the AHL with 16 points........

ZACH PARISE has 13 points overall...........

NOV 26TH AHL SCORES...

philadelphia 4 hershey 2..jeff ulmer(her) 1 assist........

lowell 4 worcester 0...mike commodore(low) 1 assist.......

chicago 3 grand rapids 1...travis roche (chic)c2 goals.........

binghamton 4 rochester 3...bocheanski (bing) 1 goal....

milwaukee 4 edmonton 1..tony hrkac (mil) 1 goal.........

Tidbits from minnesotahockeyjournal.com's most recent quick facts:

Sens rookie Brandon Bochenski is ranked 12th amongst rookies with 5 goals and 5 assists in 16 games.

Zach Parise is 4th in scoring by AHL rookies with 5 goals and 10 assists in 17 games for the Rats.

Travis Roche has found the scoring touch with the Wolves that he lacked with the Wild and their affiliate Houston Aeros that caused them to release the former Fighting Sioux defenseman. He is ranked 6th in scoring by defensemen in the AHL with 6 goals and 8 assists in 17 games for the Wolves. Roche also has a +/- rating of +10.

Brad DeFauw is the leading scorer of the V

Travis Roche has found the scoring touch with the Wolves that he lacked with the Wild and their affiliate Houston Aeros that caused them to release the former Fighting Sioux defenseman.  He is ranked 6th in scoring by defensemen in the AHL with 6 goals and 8 assists in 17 games for the Wolves.  Roche also has a +/- rating of +10.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I got to watch Roche play a little last night. DirecTV has been showing some minor league games. Anyways, Roche did one of his classic end to end rushes and the announcers were saying how surprised they were that Minnesota let him go. They also said how much better he seems to be doing out of the system now that he's allowed to use his offensive abilities.

Hey guys Poncho here, this may sound far-fetched but does anybody know where a good college buddy of mine Bill Colpitts is at right now. I know for a while he was doing some teaching in the Fargo-Moorhead area. I may seem like I'm off my rocker but I'd like to meet up with him if he's still in the area around the World Junior Tournament.

Hey guys Poncho here, this may sound far-fetched but does anybody know where a good college buddy of mine Bill Colpitts is at right now.  I know for a while he was doing some teaching in the Fargo-Moorhead area.  I may seem like I'm off my rocker but I'd like to meet up with him if he's still in the area around the World Junior Tournament.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bill lives in Moorhead, Minnesota.

SATURDAY DEC. 4TH AHL GAMES.......

portland 4 hershey 3...jeff ulmer (her) 1 goal in loss.........

binghamton 4 manitoba 1...brandon bochenski (bing) 1 goal in win.....

SUNDAY DEC. 5TH AHL GAMES.......

manitoba 5 binghamton 4.........brandon bochenski (bing) 2 goals in loss..

lowell 6 springfield 2....mike commodore (low) 1 assist and ryan bayda (low) 1 goal in win..

providence 6 hershey 2..jeff ulmer (her) 1 assist in loss.........

Lee Goren tied for 16th in AHL scoring with 23 points