SiouxSports.com Forum

Not too Late for Sioux?

GeauxSioux

"The ND SBoHE took UND's ability to resolve this away by their actions" My question is why? I doubt the SBoHE stepped in without being invited in by UND. UND didn't want to face this no win situation and wanted a fall guy (ND SBoHE). But whatever, it is what it is. The whole thing is stupid anyway. PC run amuck.

On this we can agree.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The ND SBoHE took UND's ability to resolve this away by their actions" My question is why?

The ND State Board of Higher Education is the governing body that controls all state universities and colleges.

They control, operate, and govern UND, NDSU, and all the rest.

It was theirs to control all along.

They had given that power to UND; they took their power back.

The ND State Board of Higher Education is the governing body that controls all state universities and colleges.

They control, operate, and govern UND, NDSU, and all the rest.

It was theirs to control all along.

They had given that power to UND; they took their power back.

At UND's request. No way you will ever make me believe that the board wanted anything to do with this and only got into the mix by request or to protect UND from any negative PR.

At UND's request. No way you will ever make me believe that the board wanted anything to do with this and only got into the mix by request or to protect UND from any negative PR.

And you know this how? Were you in the meetings with UND and the Higher Ed board? You also probably believe the world is flat and no one is going to make you believe different. :silly: Again, for the sake of continuing to show your complete ignorance, you should stay out of these conversations. But you probably got an A+ in your deductive reasoning course at NDSU! :silly:

If the "you" means people on this board, I doubt you'll find any of us trying to make you believe anything. You may continue uniformed and ignorant, believing whatever it is you want to believe.

If the "you" means people on this board, I doubt you'll find any of us trying to make you believe anything. You may continue uniformed and ignorant, believing whatever it is you want to believe.

You know when you have won an argument when they have to start name calling. :silly:

They are doing nothing now under the leadership of Reid and Pelosi so they aren't doing anything on your/my time.

Who was it that was chairing the hearings on oversight of the Commodities Exchange Commission when futures speculation in oil was running amok and each barrell was being sold 4 times before finally reaching a refinery, causing the price of a gallon of gasoline to rise from $1.43 when Busch was first elected to over $4 before the "speculation bubble" was burst? Helpful hint - he is the senior senator from North Dakota.

A reply to the original viewpoint in the Grand Forks Herald, and not surprisingly(to me at least), it comes from a UND professor:

Another Viewpoint

Unfortunately, limbo only makes things worse. As the controversy drags on, so does the divisiveness, exhaustion and time-consuming distraction from our educational mission. And once again, even though almost every American Indian educational program on campus has formally asked UND to retire the name, we begin another hard year of

That "educator" does not deign to support a single one of her "facts". Such incompetence needs to be rewarded with summary dismissal from the University of North Dakota.

She is a college professor she isn't expected to, it is the old myth that I said it is true so there fore I am right. Anyone that challenges her in her class room will pay.

Actually, you have no right to not be insulted.

Hope one of the neighbors says the color of his house is insulting, and demands that he repaint it.

After all, what right does he have to tell the neighbor not to be insulted?
:silly:

From the article...

But, their support is based on being subjected to the largest system of institutional racism in this nation

It should be noted that the Sports Illustrated poll has been roundly dismissed as being faulty and obviously made up.

"Dismissed" by whom, Louis? Clyde Bellecourt, Russell Means, "Dr." Stephanie, John Hoff and the rest of that half-baked brain trust? :silly:

"Dismissed" by whom, Louis? Clyde Bellecourt, Russell Means, "Dr." Stephanie, John Hoff and the rest of that half-baked brain trust? :silly:

John Hoff is a moron and nothing he says should be taken very seriously.