SiouxSports.com Forum

Future Schedules

dakotadan

That being said, Izzo tweeted Air Force as his prediction. I'd be just fine with that as I have some family in Colorado Springs and they, like Utah have an outdoor stadium with a kick ass view. I'd have no problem with WMU or Miami though and if by some miracle its Minnesota, Nebraska, or Wisconsin I'd be super excited.

It appears that we may have another future FBS game scheduled, stay tuned for announcement:

NorthDakota Football@UNDfootball11m

Be on the lookout later today for another scheduling announcement regarding a future FBS opponent #staytuned

Expand

I'm thinking Iowa St., Kansas, or Kansas St. We've scheduled them in other sports and so have somewhat of a relationship with them. I'm with some of the others, though, in wishing it were a Minnesota or an Iowa.

That being said, Izzo tweeted Air Force as his prediction. I'd be just fine with that as I have some family in Colorado Springs and they, like Utah have an outdoor stadium with a kick ass view. I'd have no problem with WMU or Miami though and if by some miracle its Minnesota, Nebraska, or Wisconsin I'd be super excited.

Unfortunately, it will not be Minnesota, Nebraska , or Wisconsin as they have a ban against scheduling FCS schools for football.

IMO these games suck! I'm just mad I won't be able to attend any of them. Sure wish we would schedule some closer teams, like KU, KSU, Iowa State, etc. Something within driving distance anyway.

Trolls will be trolls.

Naturally, just chose the bison opponents and forget about also playing at Wyoming. As a Bison fan, thought for sure you were going to the Kansas State game. You've been bragging about your seats and hotel reservations on bisonville! Not sure their seats are big enough for your fat *** though.

• Upvote 1

IMO these games suck! I'm just mad I won't be able to attend any of them. Sure wish we would schedule some closer teams, like KU, KSU, Iowa State, etc. Something within driving distance anyway.

:huh:???:silly:

Whatever. I am just glad you aren't in charge of our FB scheduling. Just because FU does it doesn't mean we have to do it too.

You can drive to Wyoming just as easily as Kansas. Utah isn't too bad and a train ride to Washington could be a fun trip (just make sure to plan for the train to be running late).

Edit: Ah I forgot you were a bizun fan, nevermind then.

• Upvote 1