SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VS BADGERS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I guess I'll start it off, since I noticed that it's back up first. ;)

The first 2 periods(1 1/2 periods that I got to see), were just disgusting. It looked like JPL was the only one that wanted to play. During the 2nd intermission, it was really tough to find anything to cling to in an effort to stay positive. Then they show the stat of the Sioux being 1-24 since 2004 or 2005 when trailing after 2. That didn't exactly makes me feel warm inside.

Then I got all excited to see KOD back together and after a 47 second stretch, I was extremely excited. The rest of the 3rd and OT was probably the most nervous that I've been during a sporting event since the MN regional game last year.

I don't know what was said during that intermission, but huge props goes out to the boys for not giving up and coming out firing. Kozek came up huge with the game winner. And it was great to see the Duncan that we know.

What can you say about JPL? I haven't gotten to see Porter much this year and he is impressive, but Michigan would still be a top program without him. JPL has been the best player in the country this year, IMO. 3 goals allowed in 82 shots and considering the Princeton one meant nothing and the 2nd tonight was just a fluke, he was absolutely lights out and deserves the Hobey!

Man, no internet, no TV, no updates for 3 hours. It was KILLING me. Then a call from the guys driving home saying we won in OT.

Way to go Sioux. See you all in Denver.

Can't wait to see the goals up on Youtube.

Congrats to the boys.

Thank you Kozek! Thank you JPL! Thank you Oshie! Thank you Hakstol for putting Kozek back onto the first line (and no thank you Hakstol for taking him off the line in the first place!)!

Hey, we pulled one off! Too bad that if it were BC not UW, it would have been 6-2 BC.

We can't play like this and expect to come back.

Good work by so many of our players!

Miller: Keep on working, buddy, maybe next year you can get back to the first line. Truly not your best game.

Genoway: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for coming to UND. You and Kozek know that, when down a goal or two, being drastically out shot, you need to get the puck to the net. Not even Oshie understood that very well tonight.

Oshie: Yeah, you still try that pathetic toe drag that NEVER EVER WORKS. Yeah, you try to be too cute sometimes. But thank Parise for your ability to set up plays and your never ending hard work.

Kozek: You shoot the puck! I love that about you!

Bina: Thanks for playing bigger than your size would think.

Finley: Yeah, you made a few mistakes. Despite all the haters, I still think you were dynamite. Patrick Johnson said he'd "own you" and now you can point to the scoreboard and say "You've been owned."

JPL: Thanks for bailing us out over and over and over and over and over.....

Chorney: Not as dynamic as last year, but thanks for being solid.

Jones: Solid personified. Anonymous to the last.

Martens: Yeah, I was wrong about you. You are another Chris Porter.

Malone: Next year you'll show up, I'm sure of it.

Radke: Mood swings.. one second the best gritty forward on the ice. The next... Still, wouldn't trade you for anything.

Kaip: Lead on!

I can go on....

Congrats to the boys.

Thank you Kozek! Thank you JPL! Thank you Oshie! Thank you Hakstol for putting Kozek back onto the first line (and no thank you Hakstol for taking him off the line in the first place!)!

Hey, we pulled one off! Too bad that if it were BC not UW, it would have been 6-2 BC.

We can't play like this and expect to come back.

Good work by so many of our players!

Miller: Keep on working, buddy, maybe next year you can get back to the first line. Truly not your best game.

Genoway: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for coming to UND. You and Kozek know that, when down a goal or two, being drastically out shot, you need to get the puck to the net. Not even Oshie understood that very well tonight.

Oshie: Yeah, you still try that pathetic toe drag that NEVER EVER WORKS. Yeah, you try to be too cute sometimes. But thank Parise for your ability to set up plays and your never ending hard work.

Kozek: You shoot the puck! I love that about you!

Bina: Thanks for playing bigger than your size would think.

Finley: Yeah, you made a few mistakes. Despite all the haters, I still think you were dynamite. Patrick Johnson said he'd "own you" and now you can point to the scoreboard and say "You've been owned."

JPL: Thanks for bailing us out over and over and over and over and over.....

Chorney: Not as dynamic as last year, but thanks for being solid.

Jones: Solid personified. Anonymous to the last.

Martens: Yeah, I was wrong about you. You are another Chris Porter.

Malone: Next year you'll show up, I'm sure of it.

Radke: Mood swings.. one second the best gritty forward on the ice. The next... Still, wouldn't trade you for anything.

Kaip: Lead on!

I can go on....

I can think of at least one more.

Duncan: Prime time baby, prime time.