SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VS BADGERS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you think...swifts or green tomorrow? We lost with the swifts last Friday, and won with the greens on Sat...not superstitious but.......

Correction: Whites last Friday......

we are home and i assume we will wear whites

Question: Why is Wisconsin rewarded with a home seating in the tourney when they are'nt the number #1 seed, same thing goes for BC? Two years in a row the BC has been in the NE Region. I think it's crap the Badgers get to play in thier home rink, should have been shipped out west or to the NE.

Go Sioux. Good Luck tomorrow. I don't think jersey colors will matter in this one, the NoDaks are too strong. Bring one home for the Dakotas, the WCHA, and the NCC. Just wish the Lady Yotes could have brought one home to the Dakotas earlier tonight.

Question: Why is Wisconsin rewarded with a home seating in the tourney when they are'nt the number #1 seed, same thing goes for BC? Two years in a row the BC has been in the NE Region. I think it's crap the Badgers get to play in thier home rink, should have been shipped out west or to the NE.

Go Sioux. Good Luck tomorrow. I don't think jersey colors will matter in this one, the NoDaks are too strong. Bring one home for the Dakotas, the WCHA, and the NCC. Just wish the Lady Yotes could have brought one home to the Dakotas earlier tonight.

if you are a HOST which wisconsin is in a regional you get sent there no matter what seed you get. just how it is. big deal. its been that way for a while now. lets whoop these BADgers around

That's good, then the students should only be behind Lammy in the 2nd period instead of 1 and 3.

JPL will have to deal with the students twice, because UW is still using their locker room and bench. That's how the Denver game was.

Wow. Only 1 WCHA team in the Frozen Four. Hope it's the Sioux. If not, the WCHA will be represented by a team that is one game over .500!!!

But, we just need to beat Bucky and then Miami in the semi-finals, and Notre Dame in the finals :ohmy:

(I'm getting tired of BC and Michigan!!) Although It would be great to end the season with wins over Wisconsin, BC, and Michigan.

JPL will have to deal with the students twice, because UW is still using their locker room and bench. That's how the Denver game was.

I believe that Hakstol has the choice of which bench/locker room his team uses. I think it's usually just a courtesy & unwritten rule that you let the host team keep their normal bench. However, wouldn't it be funny, in light of the fireworks between Hakstol & Eaves earlier this season, if Hakstol put Wisconsin in the visitor's locker room?

That's rule #1 when placing the teams in regions. If you're hosting a regional, it doesn't matter if you're #1 or #4, you get to play at home.