SiouxSports.com Forum

Murder Inc. Shirts

Diggler

Would anyone else be interested in getting shirts? Here is the link to the ones I made. You can edit the colors on them rather easily, so the front to be red or green instead for example. Everyone would have to agree on a design to be able to order them in bulk and therefore get the shirts for less.

If we ordered:

6 shirts - 26.36/shirt

12 shirts - 16.41/shirt

24 shirts - 11.89/shirt

50 shirts - 9.34/shirt

Etc.

I think this is just for Adult shirt sizes through XL. I think it would cost a bit more for shirts larger than that. If enough people are interested, I think this would be an awesome thing to have for the first round of the playoffs. I think we'd have to order them within a week for them to arrive in time.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'd be in for four or five. A couple of smalls, a medium, a large, and an extra-large.

Assuming that we can get the price down to the bottom shelf range anyway.

Over at GPL, I think that they might be working up a line of t-shirts for their season.

The Butchers of Badness. Gopher Hockey. '08.

Actually, I firmly believe that the Gophers remain dangerous, and will be so until they are

packing the equipment for the season.

murder_CONV.jpg

I like a combination of the two. Big A HG's design on a white shirt. And you gotta have the grim reaper on there. :lol:

Would anyone want to take the lead on organizing things? What design we'd go with, when they'll be ordered, collecting money. etc. I'm not sure how good I would be at it. :lol:

im in for two xls. i like diggler's murder inc. on the front, but i think the front is too bare. put this on the front with the murder inc.

http://www.gii.in/wallpapers/data/media/80...r-Tattoos-2.jpg

someone who is computer savvy could even put something on the blade of his sythe, like fighting sioux

then on the back have UND Fighting Sioux Hockey 08'

are you thinking black or white shirts?

my two cents...

I do like the font that Diggler used on the front of the T. If you want blood dripping off the 08 on the back, it would work better with a "chunkier" font with more width than height, to have more area for drips.

Nodak Hocey fanatic, I like your grim reaper, but that would have to be made into a design with less detail, in order to work as a screen print.

I think it would be better to stay away from anything SIOUX on the sythe. That could get us labeled as hostile and abusive. :lol:

I do like the font that Diggler used on the front of the T. If you want blood dripping off the 08 on the back, it would work better with a "chunkier" font with more width than height, to have more area for drips.

Nodak Hocey fanatic, I like your grim reaper, but that would have to be made into a design with less detail, in order to work as a screen print.

I think it would be better to stay away from anything SIOUX on the sythe. That could get us labeled as hostile and abusive. :lol:

I tried to use the old adage of "less is more" :lol:

i did a little tweaking with digglers design, not sure how to get the bars off the side of the image...

http://www.customink.com/designs/undhockey...amp;cm_ite=page

not sure what joel was wearing? his death is a tragedy and the sioux family will always remember him. im not sure what that has to do with these shirts? i am all for being respectful, especially towards a deceased member of the sioux family, so if this in some way is disrespectful to joel or his family, i am with you, but i guess i see these as separate entities.

i did a little tweaking with digglers design, not sure how to get the bars off the side of the image...

http://www.customink.com/designs/undhockey...amp;cm_ite=page

Here it is without the bars - http://www.customink.com/designs/reaper/74...p;cm_ite=design

I understand what Sicatoka is saying. I see the situations being separate though and in no way is this meant to make light of what happened to Joel.