Murder Inc. Shirts

Diggler

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this idea mentioned above possible?

http://www.geocities.com/ibasiouxfan/hitsquad_wallpaper.jpg

use this as the front and siouxsports.com in white on the back if thats ok to do and put sioux hockey or go sioux under the puck somewhere

come on diggler, get back in the mix :lol:

I'd avoid using any brand names like siouxposrts.com without permission. If someone's licensed it for this project already it's not an issue, except that it should be identified as a trademark on the shirt...

I'd avoid using any brand names like siouxposrts.com without permission. If someone's licensed it for this project already it's not an issue, except that it should be identified as a trademark on the shirt...

I think if this is a go, permission to use siouxsports,com will be obtained from Jim.

thats why i said when mentioning it if it would be ok with jim. we would never do that without asking.

Yep, that was clear from your post, but I'm not sure most others caught it. I just wanted to point out that it might make sense to clear it up before some people spend a lot of time or effort into designing various things incorporating the name or logo. There are some very good reasons for him to say no, so I was mostly concerned that people didn't waste a lot of time by doing things out of order.

Yep, that was clear from your post, but I'm not sure most others caught it. I just wanted to point out that it might make sense to clear it up before some people spend a lot of time or effort into designing various things incorporating the name or logo. There are some very good reasons for him to say no, so I was mostly concerned that people didn't waste a lot of time by doing things out of order.

agree and agree :lol:

Maybe I shouldn't even say this, but wasn't Joels siouxsports.com name Bleed Green?

Perhaps if Bleed Green was on the shirt, it could have Joels initials under it in a very small font.

He was Bleed Grn. A friend of his is Bleed Green. If we do that, I don't think we should use 'Hit Squad' or anything else on the shirt. Just sayin'....

But, having Bleed Grn shirts may be a good thing!

So in my original post, I said or made it sound like I designed the shirt. Not really true. I redesigned the original shirt with a couple things. I borrowed most of the design though cause I suck at stuff like this.I didn't mean to make it sound like I did all the work myself, but that is what it sounds like from my original post.