SiouxSports.com Forum

Murder Inc. Shirts

Diggler

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm no dummy. I know not everyone is gonna wear white - but for those who are still interested in the Hit Squad idear. They start at $11.99. Last time I ordered one I received it in 6 days (4 business days).

Order here http://www.cafepress.com/thiniceshirts

It is hard to see the details at the order site - so here is a bigger shot of the design:

collision.jpg

i would remove oshie off the back of that design ASAP. have to be careful regarding stuff like that and i know its all green but you can still see his last name and i would remove that or blur it out

i would remove oshie off the back of that design ASAP. have to be careful regarding stuff like that and i know its all green but you can still see his last name and i would remove that or blur it out

I am all for the shirt. Can I get one with Oshie though, that rocks.

You are all correct. Should not have overlooked that stuff. I re-read the guidelines and edited the image. Guidelines are specific about using active players names and Fighting Sioux is trademarked. I deleted the original one and this version is now available (sorry Goon! - but gotta keep it on the up-and-up!) This one conforms -

collision-1.jpg

You are all correct. Should not have overlooked that stuff. I re-read the guidelines and edited the image. Guidelines are specific about using active players names and Fighting Sioux is trademarked. I deleted the original one and this version is now available (sorry Goon! - but gotta keep it on the up-and-up!) This one conforms -

collision-1.jpg

cool, just looking out ya know. i love the shirt. nice design!

collision-1.jpg

I will buy one of those, sweet shirt.

I understand not having Oshie on there but you can't have "Fighting Sioux"?

I like the design much better with Fighting Sioux across the top. Maybe it's because it gives the logo a frame.

Yeah I am afraid "Fighting Sioux" is actually on UND's list of trademarks. Too bad cuz I liked it better that way too. I'll put Sioux back at the top and stretch it out.

And with a manicure? :whistling:

Come on, I know you guys can come up with some new, improved material if you put your minds to it. The bleach, perm and manicure bit is played out. Suggestions:

• facial peel
  • bikini wax
  • chemical straightening
  • hair extensions

The trash talking has been sub par at best, work on it. :D

Come on, I know you guys can come up with some new, improved material if you put your minds to it. The bleach, perm and manicure bit is played out. Suggestions:

• facial peel
  • bikini wax
  • chemical straightening
  • hair extensions

The trash talking has been sub par at best, work on it. :D

You mean that psudo-team does that too? :D

• facial peel
  • bikini wax
  • chemical straightening
  • hair extensions

The trash talking has been sub par at best, work on it. :)

Those things actually sound painful... :D:D:whistling: