SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs Gophers

Siouxdonyms

Hak's post-game comments:

Thought we deserved to win this game and it took a hell of a play to win it. Started off really slow, but really turned it around.

Heck of a play by Martens. Trupp doesn't score unless it's a highlight reel goal.

Had to have 4 lines going for OT. Had 2 sets of fresh ice on the ice on that last play.. Trupp was the player leftover and I'm fine with him being out.

Get concerned. Kaip had half the net to shoot at. Kozek had 4 seconds left when going over the blue line. I think it sneaked through the pads, but normally it goes under the bar. You start to think about those things. Heck of a win.

They scored on a strange one early on. That's one Phil would most likely want back. He made some key saves after that, and he was just in great position. He did his job. Bottom line.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Woog you a$$hole, hs only had to do it ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea but he is saying that its a shot you could do 20 times and never make, thats how hard of a shot it was. as much as I don't like Woog and the stuff he says, he does make sense here because he could try and do that 20 more times and miss.

What a stupid question by Mazsucko. I know he's not that great, but he was asking Genoway about the national picture, and the NCAA's. He's also asking the same question to Chorney. They both had good answers, esp. Genoway about not looking ahead to the national tournament, and taking things week by week.

I thought Chorney gave a great interview. Didn't stumble over his words, knew exactly what he was trying to say, I was really impressed. Same with Genoway, really.

Of course it was a stupid question, but he's a reporter, it's given that he's going to ask those questions. He knew what the answer was gonna be but he's going to ask it anyway.