SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs Gophers

Siouxdonyms

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As for the quick whistle, it was just one of those times when the ref wasn't in the best position to make the call; lost sight of the puck and blew the whistle. I was mad as heck at the time, but the same thing happens in our favor at times. Can't really argue that, though I'm sure we all would if the Sioux had lost tonight!

I was just bitching about the refs to keep in shape. I agree with you that it's just one of those things that are going to happen in hockey and hopefully even out.

Did anyone here go to the game and if so did you notice if there was a lot of selling of tickets outside before the game? Thinking about driving down tomorrow. When FSN lost the signal I freaked out. Thought my wife was sitting the remote and she changed the channel ???

We had the exact same argument at our house!

Very nice! I was hoping to be able to find this game at a bar locally in Denver but had no luck. Thanks for posting this!

Did you try The Draft Sports Bar in Littleton? It's located on the NW side of Southwest Plaza off of Wadsworth... good food....hot waitresses...... 'nuff said ???

THEN they went back and replayed the goal 3-4 times right before the end of the Sportscenter broadcast. They made sure to give props to Martens for the pass, as well.

Buccigross (sp?) seems to be quite the hockey fan and lobbies for it a lot.

I'm glad for him. Wouldn't have been a goal without him that's for sure!! ???

still cant believe how may times the gophers could have just shot it on net and they putzed around stick handling especially on the PP. im sure lucia has got to be pissed. they wouldnt shoot the damn thing. crazy

The same thing could be said for us as well though.... we seemed to be working a lot of passing on the power play and didn't get many shots off.