SiouxSports.com Forum

World Junior Championship News

cberkas

Kozek had the wrister but big deal if you don't hit the net or bury them. I'm guessing Boeser has a one time slapper. Never seen Lj or kozek have that. Poolman seems to have the other bomb one timer 

camp 

I've heard Poolman has the hardest shot on the team by quite a bit.

That would make sense.  Big, strong, athletic kid.

On a side note, I skated with a kid who has skated quite a bit with Wilkie.  From what I hear, Wilkie has an NHL shot right now too.  I guess he won the hardest shot competition at the USHL all star skills challenge.

Boeser had an assist on the  winner for usa. 

@coreypronman: After Matthews think Boeser-VAN played the most among the USA forwards. Ron Wilson (first game he's coached in 4 years) seems to be a fan.

Edited by AZSIOUX
  • Upvote 1

unless injury he and Boeser will be there come December. Where is it this year?? 

I don't think hrs a lock, another beat writer tweeted his projected picks and had schmaltz as a bubble guy but boeser was in. If schmaltz doesn't have a top 6 spot he will get cut.

• Upvote 1

I don't think hrs a lock, another beat writer tweeted his projected picks and had schmaltz as a bubble guy but boeser was in. If schmaltz doesn't have a top 6 spot he will get cut.

Sure he could as many players. A lot could change from now to dec. I'll put my money on he and Brock both making it. Schmaltz has a very nice game. He and Boeser should do some damage this year in GF. Both elite skills 

I guess I would be surprised if Schmaltz was not on the final roster. You never know. 

I guess I would be surprised if Schmaltz was not on the final roster. You never know. 

I agree it would be shocking. He hasn't had that great of an evaluation camp. Cory Pronman had him as a bubble guy too. Boeser looks really good though.

Edited by scpa0305

• 3 months later...

First one announced is Hoff as far as a commited recruit.

Hoff

who else?

boeser and schmaltz USA

If Tomek is healthy is he in running for Slovakia still?

Tomek should be on the Slovakian team along with Huska (Gamblers goalie). Tomek is suppose to be the top Slovakian goalie followed by Huska.

Hoff is going to be at the Division 1 Group A World Junior tournament trying to make it to the World Junior Championships.

Edited by cberkas

Tomek should be on the Slovakian team along with Huska (Gamblers goalie). Tomek is suppose to be the top Slovakian goalie followed by Huska.

Hoff is going to be at the Division 1 Group A World Junior tournament trying to make it to the World Junior Championships.

oh I see thanks!

• 2 weeks later...