SiouxSports.com Forum

UND HOCKEY GAME TV

octupus99

Does anyone have the details as to where I can get the web cast of this game? Its not on the Fighting Sioux Sports Network as far as I can see.

THANK YOU!

EDIT: Thanks AZSIOUX I found your link on the game thread topic.

From the UND Website -

GRAND FORKS, N.D. -- Fans can watch the North Dakota-Minnesota State men's hockey series this weekend via Minnesota State University, Mankato's webcasts, which are available for $6 per game.

The games are available through B2 Networks.

Here is the link:

The Feed

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so just retart the laptop when i have the game up on the laptop?? sorry, just want to make sure i do it right

Restarting when you have the feed on doesn't make sense (to me) - wouldn't you lose the feed? I have a MacBook, I just close/shut the screen and it automatically feeds out to the source. I would think you would either hook up you laptop to the TV then start it and configure - or - hook it up and configure.

This feed runs off of Window Media Player (I believe) - you should be able to "practice" by running another show using the player.

For anyone in the twin cities area with Comcast. Found the game on channel 23. Its called the "shopping channel."

Thanks much for the note. I have it on tonight on channel 23 here in Minneapolis. Should have checked the board last night, d'oh!

Thanks much for the note. I have it on tonight on channel 23 here in Minneapolis. Should have checked the board last night, d'oh!

All Comcast subscribers in the TC should contact them and tell them you enjoy Charter Main Street's coverage of WCHA hockey. Hopefully they will continue to show it - UND at UMD is on the schedule later this year - it would be nice to see it in the TC.

All Comcast subscribers in the TC should contact them and tell them you enjoy Charter Main Street's coverage of WCHA hockey. Hopefully they will continue to show it - UND at UMD is on the schedule later this year - it would be nice to see it in the TC.

During one of the earlier season home broadcast's on FSSN, Sweeney said the plans were for WDAZ to go to Duluth to do the series on FSSN. Haven't heard anything since.

I remember him saying that, also. I also remember someone saying on this board that there was some sort of change in the local TV station that usually does Bulldog games that might affect the plans. I guess the easiest thing to do is e-mail Sweeney and find out. I'll do that and report back.

The local Duluth station WDIO did NOT renew the contract with UMD. So Bethany College, the same students who covered the Mankato game this past weekend are televising 6 games for UMD.

Story on Bethany College TV

Now if we can just get someone to post a list of which games are being televised and which stations will be airing the games.

The local Duluth station WDIO did NOT renew the contract with UMD. So Bethany College, the same students who covered the Mankato game this past weekend are televising 6 games for UMD.

Story on Bethany College TV

Now if we can just get someone to post a list of which games are being televised and which stations will be airing the games.

I sent Chris Johnson an email through the link on his faculty listing on Bethany's website. Maybe he'll respond with the info.