SiouxSports.com Forum

Long Island Frazee

Blackheart

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have the video of the two Bina-like goals Frazee misplayed against St. Clown on Saturday?

One was a goal (90 footer) and the other did not count because of an offside call.

I didn't know there was two. I saw the one that didn't count because of the offsides on the highlights. Unfortunately I don't have the video.

I didn't know there was two. I saw the one that didn't count because of the offsides on the highlights. Unfortunately I don't have the video.

Apparently it was vintage Frazee...and Lucia was so PO'd he pulled him after the first period...

lucia wasnt happy at all. great glare on his face for sure. ill be suprised if the frazee makes it through the season. sounds like lucia is done with him and kangas should just get as much experience for them in a season like this so hes good to go next season. there was also a incident when he kicked at teh puck as well that irritated the hell out of gopher fans........i say he bolts..too bad hes a devils draftee and not a islandwers so garth snow cant grab him

Borgen threw on in from the center line that hopped Frazee's stick in the first period. That one counted. Then there was the longer one called back because of offsides.

I didn't see the game, but saw a replay while out at BWW in GF. As the team came off the bench not only Lucia was staring at Frazee but so was at least one player.

Borgen threw on in from the center line that hopped Frazee's stick in the first period. That one counted. Then there was the longer one called back because of offsides.

I didn't see the game, but saw a replay while out at BWW in GF. As the team came off the bench not only Lucia was staring at Frazee but so was at least one player.

I thought Kangas was in goal for the second one that didn't count.

lucia wasnt happy at all. great glare on his face for sure. ill be suprised if the frazee makes it through the season. sounds like lucia is done with him and kangas should just get as much experience for them in a season like this so hes good to go next season. there was also a incident when he kicked at teh puck as well that irritated the hell out of gopher fans........i say he bolts..too bad hes a devils draftee and not a islandwers so garth snow cant grab him

Lucia all but said in the postgame interview that it was now Kangas job to lose.

I would also like to see the replay if someone has them. I was up in St. Cloud for the game, felt about 2 feet tall as a fan watching Frazee let those 2 in. :D

:D the feed on got here in az was abit delayed so i didnt catch the first period but they did show lucias glare. priceless

I was a goalie and that happened to me just one time, I came out to play the puck and was looking to who i was gonna pass it to and totally missed the puck and it went into the net at like half a MPH, I was so embarrassed i got the equipment manager to carry my pads and sticks to the bus, so none of their fans could recognize, that should be a one or two a career occurrence, not once a year and definately twice a game, he should apologize to every player on his team and to every fan that supports him.

I was a goalie and that happened to me just one time, I came out to play the puck and was looking to who i was gonna pass it to and totally missed the puck and it went into the net at like half a MPH, I was so embarrassed i got the equipment manager to carry my pads and sticks to the bus, so none of their fans could recognize, that should be a one or two a career occurrence, not once a year and definately twice a game, he should apologize to every player on his team and to every fan that supports him.

SIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I scored a goal that way in Pee-Wees. Even the scorer catches crap for those goals. (not as much and as bad, I'm sure) :D

What implosion are you referring to?

Yeah what implosion? Here in Gopherville we are always under .500 in the WCHA, have top skaters leaving mid-season, lower than 15 in the PWR, have a sports psychologist visit with the team, lose to AHA teams, and bench our #1 goalie throughout the year. I don't know what you are talking about. Situation normal... :D

My Creds (for Hockey Dude): U of M alum '96 ;)