SiouxSports.com Forum

DII Playoffs - Round I

The Sicatoka

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this may be a long shot, but are there any watch parties for Sioux fans in the Kansas City area? I attend UND/NDSU watch parties in the past and thought maybe UND alumni in the area had organized one.

Thanks,

Brandon

Now that the game is confirmed to be on FSSN, any bar with a Digital KU band satellite could get the game. Not a lot of those around because every time I move I look all over for them. Because of the late notice with the game being televised on FSSN I don't think any party could get set up. If you can find a bar that usually shows UND hockey games or Montana Football Games they should be able to get the game on for you.

Where do you live? I am guessing KC, maybe a UND alum or fan in KC will respond and have a specific place to go for the game.

Here is the Satellite info.

Satellite Info

Intelsat Americas 6 (Galaxy 26) Digital - 93

No.

That chaps my ass, why the hell am I paying for a service that is hit and miss when it is working and now they aren't even going to show the playoff game online. It's probably some BS dealing with the NCAA not allowing the game to be broadcast online.

That chaps my ass, why the hell am I paying for a service that is hit and miss when it is working and now they aren't even going to show the playoff game online. It's probably some BS dealing with the NCAA not allowing the game to be broadcast online.

The NCAA mandates that if there is a webcast of the game, it must be provided for free.

Thanks for your help with the satellite stuff.

Cheer loud, get well.

Thats the reason I'm not going. Cant cheer...I'll cough. :silly:

I posted this in the tickets thread, but I have 3 tix in section 206 row D available. Mr. Siouxmama has them in town (he is going, but kids and I arent).

If someone can make the game on this short notice, call me at 218-779-5786.

I'm stuck on the road for business in the Twin Cities area, I am being forced to listen online. :silly:

My prediction: UND 38, winona state 17

Or you could support businesses that support UND and go to Joe Sensors with 4 locations in the twin cities and watch the game!

http://www.sensers.com/

Scroll to bottom of page they even has a Fighting Sioux Sports Network logo proudly displayed as one of their main channels they display.