SiouxSports.com Forum

DII Playoffs - Round I

The Sicatoka

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we have to come to play but just barely! Just kidding, I dont think lennon wont have them ready to play i think it will be a blowout but who knows. Hope we a get a good attendance to this one. But who knows. This is the last playoff games for years so get your butts in the seats!

I hope too see an AWESOME and totally pumped-up crowd for this game!!! It's going to be the last post-season event for a few years, so come on out and show the guys how much you appreciate their hard work!! :)

GO SIOUX!

Very important point. There will not be a football playoff game in Grand Forks until around 2011 or 2012!

GO TO THE FRIGGEN GAME PEOPLE! I don't doubt many people on this board will go, it is the rest of the area that I am worried about, so tell your non siouxsports.com friends.

I hope too see an AWESOME and totally pumped-up crowd for this game!!! It's going to be the last post-season event for a few years, so come on out and show the guys how much you appreciate their hard work!! :)

GO SIOUX!

Another thing.... Sioux Crew will be tailgating starting at 10am along with Texas Roadhouse food!! (Sorry, Sioux Crew members only, but I know there's a few on this board :sad:)

There is really no excuse to not get your butts to the Alerus Center to support our team. Hockey is off this week, so you can't use that one. And I don't want to hear that "It's Winona, who cares?". :lol: Our team is in the playoffs for the 5th straight year and 12th out of the last 16 years. And we'll have to wait until 2012 to see them in the playoffs again. It's outrageous that Coach Lennon has to beg and plead with people to come to a home playoff game! :angry: Let's give them the support they deserve.

Josh Morton, Fighting Sioux Club Director, was on Mac-Talk this morning. As of about 9:30 this morning, ticket sales for Saturday's game were approaching 3,000. :lol:

All too predictable, unfortunately. We're almost certainly going to have less than half the regular season average (10,700) at this game.