SiouxSports.com Forum

DII Playoffs - Round I

The Sicatoka

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True i was glad FSSN was televising the game. Its wierd that the Sioux have its own network and the Bison don't. :silly:

Simply shows our dedication to the program. I almost bought the satellite system, but opted to go with HDTV first, which is getting hooked up by the Dish dude as we speak! Devils hockey tonight in HD!

Simply shows our dedication to the program. I almost bought the satellite system, but opted to go with HDTV first, which is getting hooked up by the Dish dude as we speak! Devils hockey tonight in HD!

I am glad Cable One here in Fargo carries FSSN, i thought cause its the Sioux they wouldn't. Must be a Sioux fan at the cable company. :lol:

What TV? And did you get a deal from dishnetwork upgrading to HD?

What TV? And did you get a deal from dishnetwork upgrading to HD?

Ended up going with a LCD. Did get somewhat of a deal from Dish. Tried to get it all, but they wouldn't agree to the free receiver. They did give me the 6 months free HD service they were offering to new customers. $100 rebate on the receiver, so I had to pay $49 for that.