SiouxSports.com Forum

The Sky is falling

Goon

How worried are you.  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Are Sioux fans freaking out too early?

• Yeah they are over-reacting
    • Nope Sioux fans have grounds for concern
    • It's all Hak Fault
    • Come on folks lighten up
    • The Gophers are better

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i say, lets scrap the whole team, start all over. no one on that team plays well. Hobey Baker cursed Duncan and he plays like crap now. no one can pass, no one can shoot, no one can score. and Lammy? wow he's let WAY too many goals in already. what is he thinking being a goalie? Hak does a horrible job coaching, as we never can get very far and give up 2 games into the season. its over, all over.

:D

i say, lets scrap the whole team, start all over. no one on that team plays well. Hobey Baker cursed Duncan and he plays like crap now. no one can pass, no one can shoot, no one can score. and Lammy? wow he's let WAY too many goals in already. what is he thinking being a goalie? Hak does a horrible job coaching, as we never can get very far and give up 2 games into the season. its over, all over.

But you can't hold a whole college hockey team responsible for the behavior of a few, sick twisted individuals. For if you do, then shouldn't we blame the whole college hockey system? And if the whole college hockey system is guilty, then isn't this an indictment of our educational institutions in general? I put it to you, Greg - isn't this an indictment of our entire American society? Well, you can do whatever you want to us, but we're not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America. Gentlemen!

But you can't hold a whole college hockey team responsible for the behavior of a few, sick twisted individuals. For if you do, then shouldn't we blame the whole college hockey system? And if the whole college hockey system is guilty, then isn't this an indictment of our educational institutions in general? I put it to you, Greg - isn't this an indictment of our entire American society? Well, you can do whatever you want to us, but we're not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America. Gentlemen!

NTFF!!! Made my day, I tell ya! And everyone needs to just relax and enjoy the ride, because this team is only going to get better, right up to April.

I voted to get rid of Hak!!! Why not? We've lost two games in the past two weekends (yeah, they were against quality teams, but c'mon, didn't anyone read the pre-season polls, we're the best!!!). And it's about that time of the year to get that thread started! :D

Okay, in all reality, I personally think Sioux fans are overreacting, but it happens every time we lose a game. The Tech loss could have been a win, and Saturday night was simply poor play, and a good lesson to learn from. I have full confidence that Hak will have this team in the same position they've been in the past 3 years, come March. Go Sioux!!!

I voted to get rid of Hak!!! Why not? We've lost two games in the past two weekends (yeah, they were against quality teams, but c'mon, didn't anyone read the pre-season polls, we're the best!!!). And it's about that time of the year to get that thread started! :D

Okay, in all reality, I personally think Sioux fans are overreacting, but it happens every time we lose a game. The Tech loss could have been a win, and Saturday night was simply poor play, and a good lesson to learn from. I have full confidence that Hak will have this team in the same position they've been in the past 3 years, come March. Go Sioux!!!

I agree.

I voted that the goofers were better than us. Just as ridiculous as fire Hak!