SiouxSports.com Forum

LAMMY

CASiouxfan

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phil will be fine. Now this Jean-Phillipe character.... :silly:

This game kind of reminded me of a UND scrimmage a couple of years ago I went to. Jordan Parise absolutely got torn apart (gave up like four goals) and looked horrible his entire time in the net. Everyone at the scrimmage was worried about how poorly he played and how UND should think about going with Phil to start the season.

Parise's first start that year he gets like a 35 save shutout and looks awesome.

Moral of the story....Phil will be fine. :p

Actually Phil or what ever he is calling himself this season is going to be pushed by Grieco and possibly Walski who both looked good tonight.

yeah phils a nobody goalie who didnt help take the sioux to the frozen 4 last year nd put up very good numbers. he will be fine. if not then you move to the next option but until then and i dont think there will be a :then: its phils team

im not gona be worried unless its a trend through the first few real games and on the other hand im not ready to apoint kaip for a hobey after 3 goals :p

I would be willing to bet most of us are not going to complain if Kaip goes out and scores like 20 goals this season.

:silly:

Well, he only faced 2 shots. One was a deflection over the shoulder, which he could have saved. The other was a super-flukey behind the goal line shot. Practice is more of an indication than this was of how good he will be. It was almost a complete wash for him. The most he could do is practice his angles and watch shots fly over the net. He has let in 0 goals that count so far this year.

We'll see what happens when he faces 20+ shots in the next few weeks. Jean-Phillipe is the guy until Hak says otherwise.

I would be willing to bet most of us are not going to complain if Kaip goes out and scores like 20 goals this season.

:silly:

for sure, just stating its a pre season game and never as a fan like to get too high or too low on anything and phil did play like crap for sure. i saw it just as everyone else. i just believe in phil and what he has shown us, thats all

Phil will be fine. Now this Jean-Phillipe character.... :silly:

This game kind of reminded me of a UND scrimmage a couple of years ago I went to. Jordan Parise absolutely got torn apart (gave up like four goals) and looked horrible his entire time in the net. Everyone at the scrimmage was worried about how poorly he played and how UND should think about going with Phil to start the season.

Parise's first start that year he gets like a 35 save shutout and looks awesome.

Moral of the story....Phil will be fine. :p

why are they calling him Jean-Phillipe

its his full real name

Correct. According to the interview at media day, he never really pointed it out, they just "finally got it right." It's his legal name on his birth certificate, and as he says, people will continue to call him "whatever" and that may change weekend to weekend. :silly:

for the fans to clap when he made a save after he let his second goal in was simply sickening. Yeah dont like him, you think he sucks, or whatever, that was wrong and I forgot what goalie got us to the frozen four last year? :lol:

im sure he can handle it, if not then we have problems in net and i dont think that one bit

for the fans to clap when he made a save after he let his second goal in was simply sickening. Yeah dont like him, you think he sucks, or whatever, that was wrong and I forgot what goalie got us to the frozen four last year? :lol:

I think that was allot more of teasing than mocking. Lammy/JPL/Jojo the Goalie/Whatever he wants to be called had a bad period in a game that didn't matter. Who cares? Now if he comes out and plays horrible next Saturday, maybe there is something to worry about, but I doubt it.