SiouxSports.com Forum

LAMMY

CASiouxfan

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If, IF Lammy isn't up to snuff this year, at least we have the #1 defense in the country making sure he is seeing as few of shots as possible. I'm not concerned yet, but I'm not going to ignore his mishaps last night either. He's still better than most in the NCAA in my opinion.

I agree Goon.If there is an achilles heel to this team I think it is Lammy.Just my opinion.

Funny thing even though I don't believe Lammy is the best goalie in the league that being said; at least Lammy is a better gaolie than Frazee. :lol: I think Lammy will be ok (around .915 and 2.3 gaa) I also believe that Grieco will make a bigger impact on the team this season. I think the Sioux rushed him into the line up last season. I do believe that a team needs two goalies in case one gets hurt. But your right Sioux rube I believe it's the Sioux weakest point on this years team is goaltending. The goalies do have questions to answer.

Funny thing even though I don't believe Lammy is the best goalie in the league that being said; at least Lammy is a better gaolie than Frazee. :lol: I think Lammy will be ok (around .915 and 2.3 gaa) I also believe that Grieco will make a bigger impact on the team this season. I think the Sioux rushed him into the line up last season. I do believe that a team needs two goalies in case one gets hurt. But your right Sioux rube I believe it's the Sioux weakest point on this years team is goaltending. The goalies do have questions to answer.

That was record time without mentioning Mr. Long Island...congratulations. ???

I think, to be honest, that this is Grieco's real freshman season. He came in YOUNG last year and I think that rushed him a bit. He started strong enough but it caught him broad side in the end. This year will see what a more mature goaltender Grieco is (depending upon how he is favoring his knee).

I don't know what our achilles heel is yet. Typically, though, it isn't goaltending. It's fundamentals and conditioning (at times) as well as power play.

We turned everything on last season after Christmas, but before, we couldn't pass, we couldn't play with a man up, we couldn't do a lot of things well.

I believe that it doesn't matter how good your team is, if you play poor fundamentally, have poor conditioning, and don't come out to play (even when down 2 goals), you're not going to be in a very good position to contend for anything.

im not gona be worried unless its a trend through the first few real games and on the other hand im not ready to apoint kaip for a hobey after 3 goals :silly:

Here is my $.02. I have to say that the i think it was the second goal maybe the first that was let in was a very hard shot to block. I didnt even see it go in and i don't think that Lammy did either. The shot was at a very weird angle.

• 2 weeks later...