SiouxSports.com Forum

Your 2007/08 Fighting Sioux.........

AZSIOUX

Jordan was born in 1982 and his dad was assistant coach of the Minnesota North Stars at the time, so unless he was born on a road trip my guess is that he was born in MN. Wasn't Brady Murray born in Europe? like Switzerland or some place like that.

hockey db shows brady from brandon manitoba but he has duel citizenship as he played for team usa in the junior tourney and drew was born in milwaukee and jpar i believe is from fairibalt

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/articles/9853...pects_fall2007/

Frattin will spend at least two seasons toiling with what could be a very young North Dakota squad.

"Toiling"...nice. And next season's team won't be that young, with 4 seniors & 5 juniors expected to hit the ice regularly. The year after should be roughly the same, with a balanced mix of experience throughout the lineup.

"Toiling"...nice. And next season's team won't be that young, with 4 seniors & 5 juniors expected to hit the ice regularly. The year after should be roughly the same, with a balanced mix of experience throughout the lineup.

Actually, I emailed him about that and he responded by admitting to knowing not much at all about our program. He used the word "toil" as more of a descriptive term to define the change in level of play and playing style. He also talked to someone (whoever that was) and was told that UND would be much younger this year, so obviously, he talked to a guy who knows little about our program. Blind leading the blind.

Oilders hf prospects list

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/articles/9867...pects_fall2007/

4. (4) Taylor Chorney, D - 20

Grade: 7.5C (7C) Projection: 1st/2nd-pairing offensive defenseman

The Oilers have continued to add to their pool of blue line prospects through trade and the draft but still leading the list of the talented group is North Dakota

wow......a 6'4" 224 lb. freshman forward? man i sure hope he is on the checking line!!!! he is gonna do some damage to some people lol.

yeah it may be hard for him to crack the lineup at first but heck you never know, he could tear it up in practice and earn a few games early!

Interesting that nobody took the number 9 on this year squads. It wouldn't cross my mind if that jersey is reserved for David Towes next year lol.

yup, i think he put a down payment on it or said he wouldnt come unless it was his ;):D

wow......a 6'4" 224 lb. freshman forward? man i sure hope he is on the checking line!!!! he is gonna do some damage to some people lol.

I can't wait to watch him destroy a few Goofs and hear the Skippies complain about the Sioux and their overage Canadians. :D

With a full dozen in the lineup this coming season, it should also quiet the Skippies who think that UND has lost it's Canadian pipeline.

Actually, I emailed him about that and he responded by admitting to knowing not much at all about our program. He used the word "toil" as more of a descriptive term to define the change in level of play and playing style. He also talked to someone (whoever that was) and was told that UND would be much younger this year, so obviously, he talked to a guy who knows little about our program. Blind leading the blind.

Did he talk to some Gopher fan or something like that?

Did he talk to some Gopher fan or something like that?

Frattin will be toiling (working hard per the link) in the WCHA this season, and the coaches expect nothing less from their players.

http://www2.merriam-webster.com/cgi-bin/mwdictsn?va=toiling

And when the puck is on Frattin's stick opposing goalies like Frazzled will be soiling (the Skippies can look that one up for themselves :D ).