SiouxSports.com Forum

Iron Man - 2007

siouxguyinstpaul

I could care less if it's Eades that wins the iron man, I am ready for hockey season to begin.

True! But...I will put in my $.02. KOZEK will be the iron man. If it wasn't for Porter, I think he would have been one of the top choices for last year. :)

I could care less if it's Eades that wins the iron man, I am ready for hockey season to begin.

dont think that was the question but nice try :lol: you must be stuck in the 70's, maybe eades won it back then :)

With Porter graduated, I think the Iron Man is wide open this year. I believe that Radke, Chorney, Lamoureux, Oshie, or Kozek are top candidates to win it this year. A couple of freshman might make a run, but I don't believe they can out do the upperclassmen in such a rigorous competition. But, who cares who wins the Iron Man...let's just get the damned season started now. I can't wait!! Let's get the ball rolling right away, no more second half surges to the Frozen Four. This is our year I say! Finally, let's get over the hump and win the big one baby!!

My vote is with either Osh or Kozek... TJ is determined this season, which is why he is staying here instead of signing with the Blues. Kozek was amazing at the beginning of last year, and if he can keep that up throughout this year he'll be one kid to watch out for! I think our whole team is a force to be reckoned with, let's start the season already!

Someone off camera mentioned Jones' name to me regarding this topic. He might be worth putting in the mix.

The Jones Boys are tough. I remember seeing Matt in Person and he was a specimen. Last time I saw the younger Jones he looks almost like a clone of his brother.