SiouxSports.com Forum

2007 STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have the NHL center ice package you're enjoying a great game by Zach. 2 goals so far. Devils lead 4-3 with 12 min. left in the 3rd.

Stafford is in the lineup for Buffalo tonight. ONly about 4 shifts after two periods.

Blake has a sweet saucer pass for the assist on the NYI goal.

One of the best hockey games I've ever seen on TV. Unreal. 4 OTs and Luongo making 72 saves. Turco was no slouch either, he came up huge for Dallas many times. The Sendin brothers hooking up on a beauty to end it was icing on the cake for the Canucks fans that toughed out a long night, but I bet everyone of them is at work today a little tired, but probably pretty happy.

Work was hell today. I was soooo tired and bitter. The stars did look good for the "second game" last night. I think this series will go seven games.

If you have the NHL center ice package you're enjoying a great game by Zach. 2 goals so far. Devils lead 4-3 with 12 min. left in the 3rd.

Stafford is in the lineup for Buffalo tonight. ONly about 4 shifts after two periods.

Blake has a sweet saucer pass for the assist on the NYI goal.

If you get CBC the end of the game was after Detroit destroyed Calgary.

What happened to Zach's teeth.

Noah Welch knocked a couple of his bottom teeth out in October. He kept saying he was gonna have 'em replaced but he didn't actually do so until last month I believe. Should've kept 'em out, looks more like a hockey player.

Noah Welch knocked a couple of his bottom teeth out in October. He kept saying he was gonna have 'em replaced but he didn't actually do so until last month I believe. Should've kept 'em out, looks more like a hockey player.

Thanks Guys didn't know that.

Nevermind the Canuck fans toughing out a long night at General Motors place, I give them kudos for watching their team play the past several years while wearing those ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE jerseys! UGH.

Let's Go Red Wings!

I wonder if they cut off beer sales after the 2nd period!!! That would suck.

they are probably just fakes and then when he retires he will get real ones. I was talking to my cousin who is a dentist when this happened and she said that they reccommend that hockey players don't get them totally fixed until they are done playing.

It could very well go to 7. Those teams are pretty close it looks like.

This one might go 10 games, especially if the goalies get hot.

Considering they've played two-plus games already, and Game 2 isn't until tonight, its one of those series that the winner may end up being too beat-up to go much further... a shame since both have the potential for a big run.

Dallas scores VERY early!!! 24 seconds in....

But anyway, I was just coming on here to thrown an idea out there. Just watched the introductions and anthems for this game and every time that I see/hear the anthems it gives me chills. I'm not Canadian, but hearing the entire arena sing the anthems is amazing! I think it sets the tone for the game and the fan involvement right away. Why can't we do this at the Ralph with The Star Spangled Banner? Perhaps next year we should try and get the entire arena to sing....

Dallas scores VERY early!!! 24 seconds in....

But anyway, I was just coming on here to thrown an idea out there. Just watched the introductions and anthems for this game and every time that I see/hear the anthems it gives me chills. I'm not Canadian, but hearing the entire arena sing the anthems is amazing! I think it sets the tone for the game and the fan involvement right away. Why can't we do this at the Ralph with The Star Spangled Banner? Perhaps next year we should try and get the entire arena to sing....

This happened once a couple years ago. The microphone for the girl that was singing wasn't working, and there was a brief moment where it was quiet. Then the whole crowd started singing and finished the anthem. It wasn't as enthusiastic as you see in the NHL playoffs in Canada, but it was a really cool moment. I think the people at the Ralph tried to re-create the moment a game or two later, but it didn't really work.

Dallas up 2-0 early in the second

I hate Vancover and Matt Cooke, the San Jose and Nashville game is ending great three guys fighting on the ice. Good to see Jordan Tuttoo finally get what he has coming to him. The is nothing more than a cheap goon.