SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Pre-Game Party

driscol

I've been told my a fairly reliable source that the Sioux pre-game parties will be held at Al Hrabosky's. The bar is located just South of the ball park on the South side of I64. Haven't heard any times yet.

http://www.hraboskys.com/

Don't shoot the messenger if the info is wrong.

these are always fun but JAM packed....will stop for a couple though for sure

LINK PLEASE :lol:;) sorry, had to be the first to say this.......joking of course

these are always fun but JAM packed....will stop for a couple though for sure

LINK PLEASE :lol:;) sorry, had to be the first to say this.......joking of course

I agree that they are packed, but what a blast it was last year in Milwaukee! All the small screens had Sioux highlites playing. I especially enjoyed reliving the old fights they were showing. One of the guys in our group got separated from us and when he finally made it to the pre-game party he found himself standing in line next to Tony Hrkac! They were going to charge Tony to get into the party but my buddy said there was no way Tony Hrkac should have to pay to be at that party so he paid the cover for him. I recommend any Sioux fans who will be in St. Louis to at least stop by and check it out.

I've been told my a fairly reliable source that the Sioux pre-game parties will be held at Al Hrabosky's. The bar is located just South of the ball park on the South side of I64. Haven't heard any times yet.

http://www.hraboskys.com/

Don't shoot the messenger if the info is wrong.

Wasn't that guy a famous Picture in the MLB? The Mad Hungarian or something like that.

I wish it was a bit closer to the arena. The other problem is that food will be impossible to get. The buffet wasn't a bad idea last year due to the large numbers of people. I just don't think this bar/restaurant knows what it's got itself into. ???

I wish it was a bit closer to the arena. The other problem is that food will be impossible to get. The buffet wasn't a bad idea last year due to the large numbers of people. I just don't think this bar/restaurant knows what it's got itself into. ???

5 blocks?? thats not far, hell we can stumble to our seats from their without a problem :silly:

Closer than 5 blocks?! Come on Smoggy, tell me you're not that lazy! ???

Sioux fans only? $2 beers? Oh I'm there.

I'm further than that, because I'm four blocks on the other side of the arena. When I tried booking the Drury that you got in, they told me it was full, so I'm at Drury Union Station.

Don't forget that I am bringing my 85 year old grandma, so that is a long walk. Might just have to cab it.

thats awsome so i can get so tipsy of my bum from Soda than go to the game hyped on so much sugar i wont know what im doing and kick one of the BC fans in the nuts and run away chanting ( low voice )

NUMBER EIGHT ! NUMBER EIGHT ! ???

Hahaha yeah, same with me... Us underaged kids gotta stick together!! :silly:

I'm further than that, because I'm four blocks on the other side of the arena. When I tried booking the Drury that you got in, they told me it was full, so I'm at Drury Union Station.

Don't forget that I am bringing my 85 year old grandma, so that is a long walk. Might just have to cab it.

Rent her a scooter for the weekend! ???