SiouxSports.com Forum

Regional Scores

brianvf

I like your wallpapers, but I don't understand how you can refer to a 1-0 overtime thriller as a marathon of boredom. I loved every minute of that game.

Thanks, and it is all in the eye of the beerholder I guess! While I am thankful for any hockey, I am also thankful I don't have to listen to those announcers and that the Sioux don't play that brand of hockey!

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

carouselsioux.jpg, can you that that one on your geocites to spin?

It is a picture of my screensaver, which is part of Microsoft PLUS!. You can set the screensaver to be a ferris wheel, carousel, photo album, cube, etc. The pic on my site was just a screenshot of it.

Nicely done! I particularly liked "SiouxMatrixW" and "siouxscreenshot" - 2 new wallpapers for my home and work computers! Thanks!

SiouxAddict, just FYI The wallpaper used in siouxscreenshot is at this site. It was posted by another member a couple years ago. It is better without all my icons and junk :devil:

I'm curious how other people customize their computers with Sioux stuff. This thread has mine.

It is a picture of my screensaver, which is part of Microsoft PLUS!. You can set the screensaver to be a ferris wheel, carousel, photo album, cube, etc. The pic on my site was just a screenshot of it.

SiouxAddict, just FYI The wallpaper used in siouxscreenshot is at this site. It was posted by another member a couple years ago. It is better without all my icons and junk :lol:

I'm curious how other people customize their computers with Sioux stuff. This thread has mine.

thanks for the links, I love the Duncan and Lammy ones, I just couldn't decide which one to use. :lol:

SOme interesting officiating notes from the BU/MSU tilt:

WCHA officials in the game and so a lot of calls were missed or bungled up.

First elbowing penalty on BU (IIRC) might have been weak. At least, if the replay they showed was the infraction.

Second, Lerg gets run TWICE in the same play with no help from MSU players. No call. I guess you have to nearly injure the goaltender (Bruess!) in order to get called for it.

Third, WCHA officials boot the wrong BU player. A penalty had to be called there, it was just nice of WCHA idiot ref to allow on of BU's top scorers to get off scott free while kicking out a guy whose only penalty was standing up for his teammate.

I find it amusing to see that in an independent environment, meaning the WCHA officials are not calling a game with WCHA teams in it, they can still royally f things up.

Good work Greggie-poo. Go pat that guy on the back (sonny-boy?) for a job well done. Start off with a phrase like "Thank goodness MSU was going to win anyways."

Last weekend someone said that the league had a complaint filed by some of the teams of which one was not UND about certain teams getting a raw deal by the league officials. Can anyone remember who posted that? Also, when is the league going to wake up that their officials are making a joke out of college hockey. Last night I watched Buffalo and Toronto play in the third period and the play was amazing. I attribute this to the new NHL rules and the way the games are officated. By the way Dreeeeewwwww Stafford scored the winning goal. It must be nice being able to skate without being obstructed, hooked and held.

If so, it would be the 2nd one this year as Massachusetts already achieved that feat yesterday vs. Clarkson.

haha whoops....i forgot about that......well, could we get a second one then?:lol::devil: if so, would it be the first year having 2 4-over-1 seed upsets?