SiouxSports.com Forum

Oshie, Toews, Bina trouble

proudsioux

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, So i'm now new to ss.com I have been a "lurker" for 2 years now just reading and mainly laughing. I have had some insight into situations in the past, but have felt to not join on to air my opinions. I have now found a reason to join. While following the link to the UMD discussion board, I found DHG's grossly inappropriate comments more than compelling for me to join on and air my views as to how horrible these are. I just couldn't believe it how retarded someone can be to make light of a life threatening situation, and in that manner. "Neck brace night at the ralph.":) I sure hope i don't find this guy at the Duluth series, he'll really need a neckbrace, but he'll get it from Altru, not The Ralph, and it will be compliments of Robbie.

Ok, So i'm now new to ss.com I have been a "lurker" for 2 years now just reading and mainly laughing. I have had some insight into situations in the past, but have felt to not join on to air my opinions. I have now found a reason to join. While following the link to the UMD discussion board, I found DHG's grossly inappropriate comments more than compelling for me to join on and air my views as to how horrible these are. I just couldn't believe it how retarded someone can be to make light of a life threatening situation, and in that manner. "Neck brace night at the ralph.":) I sure hope i don't find this guy at the Duluth series, he'll really need a neckbrace, but he'll get it from Altru, not The Ralph, and it will be compliments of Robbie.

Oh please. another "internet tough-guy" I bet you drive a really big truck :)

Ok, after reading 17 pages of this, you guys are ridiculous. First off, we DO NOT know the entire story. Second, trading free drinks when you are underage or free cover charge for free tickets IS NOT the same as a minor in possession or minor in a bar whatever you want to call it. Third, we do not know why Robbie was cited with obstruction of a police officer. It could have been because he pushed a officer or something like that or because he stopped to talk to the officer while TJ and Johnny were escaping out the back. Either way, it is not our business, Hak and the local enforcement will hand out what they feel are the appropriate consequences. I realize that we are fans, but do we really need hockey games so bad, that this is all we can talk about.

Ok, sry about the rant but after 17 pages, I had somethings to say.

Toews, Oshie appear in court

Police officers were called out to Judy's, at 1221 North 20th Street, just after 9 p.m. Sunday to investigate a report of possible minors on the premises.
Oshie and Toews were allegedly in Judy's Tavern on Sunday night in Grand Forks. Both are scheduled to appear for arraignment on charges of "minor not allowed on liquor premises" in municipal court on Feb. 12.

Ok, I haven't read every post in this thread but I hav read most of them...

Has anyone considered the point : Innocent until proven guilty. TJ and JT will probably pay the fine and move on. Bina could have worse problems if they decide to make an example of him. So what does this have to do with being hockey players and why should a coach dish out punishment that the legal system will probalby take care of? If any other college kid gets a minor does their student advisor make them do extra homework or stay after class? NO! Same thing as far as I'm concerned. If they were speeding and got a ticket would we be talking about this? If you got a minor and worked at Hugos would they make you stay home from work? No. Same concept. The legal system is set up to do this.

I'm sure the coach will give them a stern reminder about this type of attention and behavior....

So in your first post, you decide to associate DHG with people with disabilities? No, I know that wasn't your intent, but I tend to think people who use disgraceful language such as this either have no class, or are too uneducated to come up with a more educated insult.

However, if it is Ohsie and Skippies were present that would at least explain the tasteless artwork.

I can quarantee you that the photo is not TJ Oshie....Non of them on these posts are him. If you think you were at a party with TJ then you have no idea who he is.

Shhhh...don't tell her who said this, but the name HockeyMom is just a cover-up. Her real name is Donatello, and she's a hero in a half shell.

TURTLE POWER !!

That video was hilarious! I can't believe all the flack I got from people this morning that I sent it to. I was HOWLING when she was singing that song at the end.

So in your first post, you decide to associate DHG with people with disabilities? No, I know that wasn't your intent, but I tend to think people who use disgraceful language such as this either have no class, or are too uneducated to come up with a more educated insult.

None of the above my friend. I decided to use that word because it best fit exactly as i feel his intelligence level is. I am neither classless nor uneducated, I've got far more education under my belt than i care to admit, and am still in the process of recieving more yet. But his showing of personality sure makes me feel i used the correct word.

None of the above my friend. I decided to use that word because it best fit exactly as i feel his intelligence level is. I am neither classless nor uneducated, I've got far more education under my belt than i care to admit, and am still in the process of recieving more yet. But his showing of personality sure makes me feel i used the correct word.

So with all your education, you're unable to tell the difference between a guy who acts like an idiot and people with disabilities? :)

I'll always take offense to people who use words that show disrespect to people with disabilities because I work with them on a daily basis and see how hard they have to work to accomplish something that we take for granted. Perhaps you should take some time to work with them, and maybe you'd see where I'm coming from.