SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux @ Gophers

Eskimos

Shouldn't you be celebrating the sweep instead of whining about Lucia giving props to the Sioux?

The Sioux looked fantastic tonight. They looked much better in person than they did on TV, and they looked pretty damn good last night on TV.

Robby Bina and Duncan are brilliant.

That does seem kind of Petty, I think PCM is right. I wouldn't want to talk to the media after a sweep. Hill did a fine job talking about the issues they are going to address this next week in practice. I think we should be talking about how the Sioux used Kellen Briggs. I guess I was right Same Sieve different year. Too bad I can't predict the winning numbers on the lottery.

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shouldn't you be celebrating the sweep instead of whining about Lucia giving props to the Sioux?

The Sioux looked fantastic tonight. They looked much better in person than they did on TV, and they looked pretty damn good last night on TV.

Robby Bina and Duncan are brilliant.

I am celebrating big time....

That doesn't change my view of that classless a$$ of a coach!

.....Let me add the fact that this weeekend is not the weekend I formed my view of Donny!

He can never, on camera, give props to any other team...it is only the "we didn't play well" crap when the Goofs lose.

yotg

UND Athletic Director

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted this on USCHO as well.......

Are you sure? I've met Tom Buning, and seen him speak publicly more than once. While he is a passionate guy, I don't see him as the taunting type.

Nice weekend for the Sioux...keep it rolling the rest of the way.

I am DONE talking about the Golden Loafers, they are history on to the next series....one game at a time.

Fighting Sioux are tied at 9th in the Pairwise....

GO SIOUX!! :glare:

Are you sure? I've met Tom Buning, and seen him speak publicly more than once. While he is a passionate guy, I don't see him as the taunting type.

I'm with you on this one. I've met him many times and had many conversations with him and he never gives off the impression of anything except pure respect. I understand him getting pumped up for wins at home, but I don't see it happening on the road.

yotg

UND Athletic Director

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted this on USCHO as well.......

It's against the SiouxSports.com rules to copy and paste posts from other boards here.