SiouxSports.com Forum

KESSEL UPDATE

siouxfan5

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! Yoda's holding up his middle finger! :D;)

Related to another thread.....shouldn't Yoda be wearing a helmet, I mean he is a jedi and likes to flip around and puts himself in dangerous situations all the time......a helmet could cut down on his chances of being seriously injured...... :D

WHY WE ARE SO TIRED?

Here's why:

The population of this country is 273 million.140 million are retired.

That leaves 133 million to do the work.

There are 85 million in school,Which leaves 48 million to do the work.

0f this there are 29 million employed by the federal government, leaving 19 million to do the work.

2.8 million are in the armed forces, which leaves 16.2 million to do the work.

Take from the total the 14,800,000 people who work for state and city governments,and that leaves 1.4 million to do the work.

At any given time there are 188,000 people in hospitals, leaving 1,212,000 to do the work.

Now, there are 1,211,998 people in prisons.

That leaves just two people to do the work.

You and me. And you're sitting at your computer reading jokes

goose.gif

I know this was destined to be one of the greatest Phil Kessel threads in SiouxSports.com history until I ruined it. Sorry about that. :D

Perhaps THETRIOUXPER will do us the honor of starting another thread about Kessel in which everyone will stay on topic and be on their best behavior, which is the usual standard followed here.

This stuff is all well and good just as long as nobody posts any out of town scores on the game threads when the season starts.

This has got to be one of the funniest threads of all times! Great pics!!!

Part of me is happy to see him go if indeed he was causing turmoil amongst the teammates. I would have rather had Irmen back on the roster then Kessel.

Oh well, good luck to him anyways.

at least you can see we are all having fun and good points on kessel, at least you are realistic. he's a hell of a player and you may be better off without him but it still hurts when one of your best players leave no matter who you cheer for...

This has got to be one of the funniest threads of all times! Great pics!!!

Part of me is happy to see him go if indeed he was causing turmoil amongst the teammates. I would have rather had Irmen back on the roster then Kessel.

Oh well, good luck to him anyways.

Glad we could amuse you, FIRE HELMET GUY. I went thru some of this thread again and started laughing out loud. Now that Phil's gone, though...

Alec%20Baldwin-Pete%20Schwetty.jpg

...I wonder if his schwetty Gopher hockey equipment will be for sale soon on Ebay.