SiouxSports.com Forum

KESSEL UPDATE

siouxfan5

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Do we have to ruin every thread with this kind of junk?

No doubt! I mean, this Phil Kessel thread was WAY better than the other four hundred on this site about him.

I know this was destined to be one of the greatest Phil Kessel threads in SiouxSports.com history until I ruined it. Sorry about that. :D

Perhaps THETRIOUXPER will do us the honor of starting another thread about Kessel in which everyone will stay on topic and be on their best behavior, which is the usual standard followed here.

this kind of junk happens in just about every thread and it really gets old trying to read through them....no wonder why people post multiple threads on the same topic

Hello all you Gopher haters,

It's about 12:30 here in Winnipeg and I was watching the score, (you can only get it in Canada) and they say that Kessel has signed with Boston, I hope that this is good info for everybody.

we landed on the moon??

this kind of junk happens in just about every thread and it really gets old trying to read through them....no wonder why people post multiple threads on the same topic

strummer.gif

My dog died...my girly ran away with my best friend...and Phil Kessel just went pro.

Boo hoo. Wanna read up on Phil? Head on over to GPL!

I thought I was supposed to be the grumpy old man around here.

oldman04.gif

I know this was destined to be one of the greatest Phil Kessel threads in SiouxSports.com history until I ruined it. Sorry about that. :D

Perhaps THETRIOUXPER will do us the honor of starting another thread about Kessel in which everyone will stay on topic and be on their best behavior, which is the usual standard followed here.

Gee, thanks for the encouragement PCM. I've actually said all I have to say about phil (the not so much of a thrill). The ironic thing here is most of what I said months ago is being rehashed by everyone else now, maybe stated slightly different but the bottom line is the same. Oh well, so long phil best of luck to ya.