SiouxSports.com Forum

KESSEL UPDATE

siouxfan5

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A philosophy to live by.

Those penile implants must be a bitch to tuck into a Speedo when their 'too big'. :0;)

If a woman's breast with implants looks like she's carrying two volley balls, would a man with a penile implant look like he's straddling an oar? :)

Those penile implants must be a bitch to tuck into a Speedo when their 'too big'. :0;)

If a woman's breast with implants looks like she's carrying two volley balls, would a man with a penile implant look like he's straddling an oar? :)

You know, Sioux-cia, sometimes I get tired of women treating men like sex objects.

You know, Sioux-cia, sometimes I get tired of women treating men like sex objects.

No, MM, you got it all wrong! It's not about sex! ;) This is a sports forum after all! If one can play volleyball with a woman's implants, I can row a boat with a man's implant. Think how handy that would be if you were in the middle of a lake and your engine failed or you lost an oar!?! ;)

(hee, hee, hee)

No, MM, you got it all wrong! It's not about sex! ;) This is a sports forum after all! If one can play volleyball with a woman's implants, I can row a boat with a man's implant. Think how handy that would be if you were in the middle of a lake and your engine failed or you lost an oar!?! ;)

(hee, hee, hee)

So it's like multi-purpose body parts? If that lovely German gal and I were onboard the Titanic, I could have held onto her PFD's and she could have used my oar to paddle us to Newfoundland?