SiouxSports.com Forum

lawsuit --it's on!

YaneA

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now the story will ratchet up to a national level, which I think bodes well for UND. We are seeing a story unfold that is on the front lines in the battle against political correctness. As others have stated, it isn't just about keeping the nickname and logo anymore.

Finally, some people with spines. I'm glad the vote was unanimous. A statement was shown to the NC00. Hopefully, this will get some national attention in the press. Has Scott Hennen done anything to apprize his friend, Sean Hannity, of this? I think this is just the sort of thing Hannity or Bill O'Reilly would really like.

Finally, some people with spines. I'm glad the vote was unanimous. A statement was shown to the NC00. Hopefully, this will get some national attention in the press. Has Scott Hennen done anything to apprize his friend, Sean Hannity, of this? I think this is just the sort of thing Hannity or Bill O'Reilly would really like.

Please keep O'Reilly off our side.

I assume, by this being privately funded, that in the off chance that there are fiscal damages assigned against the NCAA the funds would go only to UND.

I say this because if it would be publicly funded the funds would have to go to the State's general fund.

I assume, by this being privately funded, that in the off chance that there are fiscal damages assigned against the NCAA the funds would go only to UND.

I say this because if it would be publicly funded the funds would have to go to the State's general fund.

NCAA caused this ----"Jeannote said. "This has really divided our campus community. We're getting calls from parents asking about 'the hostile environment' here." by acting without any evidence of 'hostile & abusive'.

The courts should remedy this by awarding $$$$ damages.

I'm glad that the national media is picking this up.......and that the story says that the NCAA has changed their criteria. Looky there it also mentions that not every Native American is against the nickname and logo.

*walks the hockey goal back onto the street like Wayne and Garth*

GAME ON!!!!!!!