SiouxSports.com Forum

Goopher Fans are in Big Trouble

Fetch

All of you Fighting Sioux fans make me laugh, I mean your so narrowminded that you dont even aknowlege the fact that any team in the WCHA could be any other team on any given night, that is what makes it the best College Hockey League. Now as for the Gopher fans being in big trouble, I mean come on are you really that stupid? Your Sioux or what ever they are called, got beat twice in their backyard this year already and by NO means does that mean that the Sioux are going to win two from the Gophs in their backyard. Lets get real, you got swept by the Gophs, then you almost got handled by Harvard, but it was a split, and then you split with Alaska-Anchorage, that's not a very good streak to be on when you are heading into the "Gopher Den"! Dont get me wrong I'm not saying that the Sioux will get swept again, they have a very good chance to win one, but there is no way that they will sweep the Gophers in Minn. And as for you Sioux fans saying that their whole team is Ryan Potulney and Danny Irmen, two ND boys, and one GF boy, well that is just ludacrist! And tell me this, if the "Ralph" is such a great rink, and the Sioux are so good, well why did they go to Minn. then? Could it be because they want to win a National Championship before they graduate from college? I think so!! Good luck this weekend to the Sioux, they will need it!!

All of you Fighting Sioux fans make me laugh, I mean your so narrowminded that you dont even aknowlege the fact that any team in the WCHA could be any other team on any given night, that is what makes it the best College Hockey League. Now as for the Gopher fans being in big trouble, I mean come on are you really that stupid? Your Sioux or what ever they are called, got beat twice in their backyard this year already and by NO means does that mean that the Sioux are going to win two from the Gophs in their backyard. Lets get real, you got swept by the Gophs, then you almost got handled by Harvard, but it was a split, and then you split with Alaska-Anchorage, that's not a very good streak to be on when you are heading into the "Gopher Den"! Dont get me wrong I'm not saying that the Sioux will get swept again, they have a very good chance to win one, but there is no way that they will sweep the Gophers in Minn. And as for you Sioux fans saying that their whole team is Ryan Potulney and Danny Irmen, two ND boys, and one GF boy, well that is just ludacrist! And tell me this, if the "Ralph" is such a great rink, and the Sioux are so good, well why did they go to Minn. then? Could it be because they want to win a National Championship before they graduate from college? I think so!! Good luck this weekend to the Sioux, they will need it!!

Welcome NEWBIE.

Obviously you really are that stupid.. learn to take a "joke."

Lay off the liquor and graduate from HS.

Nicely done!!!!

I couldn't have done that better myself if I was to make up another identity on siouxsports.com, post some ridiculous babbling semi-coherent rambling all just for the entertainment value of the regular readers and sioux fans on this board in hoping that they, after reading this think all gopher fans are in-bred morons. Very well done gopher-domination! very well done. After the weekend, you should let us know your true Sioux fan identity and we will all have a good laugh. ;)

And breath...

Thank you troll. What is "ludacrist?" Is that a form of Rodent meat soaked in lye, similar to lutefisk? If you are going to use "big" words to try to convince us that you have credibility, please at least learn how to spell them. The word that you are seemingly looking for is ludicrous. I will not try to explain what it means because it is beyond the ability of anyone who uses the name "Gopher Domination." Please report back to the daycare because it is time for the nice ladies to change your diaper.

Skippy Alert, Skippy Alert. ;)

great 1st post troll..outstanding...BRILLIANTguiness-inside.jpg

Hey Skippy! Thanks for joining the board to post that message. I'll sleep much easier this week. ;)

Gopher Dom: To misuse the word ludacrist for the Scandanavian word "lutefisk" is hostile and abusive to my native heritage. Please refrain from further such misrepresentations.

By the way, look up the word "satire" in the dictionary. Then you may actually grasp this thread! ;)

Gopher Dom, we all have one opportunity to make a first impression. Congratulations. And I would suggest you look up "sarcasm" also to grasp all the preceding responses.

Ludacrist and lefse, it's whats for supper!