SiouxSports.com Forum

parise and radke

kip

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Parise's got a concussion.... Just thought you guys would like to know... Don't ask me how I know cuz I'm not gunna tell ya, but I heard it from someone that knows him. So the Parise discussion can end now. You're welcome!! And go Phil and the rest of the team, let's see the Sioux sweep the Gophers this weekend!!

Parise's got a concussion.... Just thought you guys would like to know... Don't ask me how I know cuz I'm not gunna tell ya, but I heard it from someone that knows him. So the Parise discussion can end now. You're welcome!! And go Phil and the rest of the team, let's see the Sioux sweep the Gophers this weekend!!

OK, well then, that answers all my questions... :D

OK, well then, that answers all my questions... :D

I predict that we will see Jordy this weekend. Its too important of a series to let Phil play both games.

To be successful in these series I think Jordy has to play if the Sioux are going to beat the Goofs.

I have a little different view, Goon. I guess it depends on the severity of Parise's injury, but I think he should only play if he's been able to practice at a very high level and Lammy this week in practice. If he's back to normal, and they've been about equal, I still have no problem with a rotation. If he hasn't been able to practice much, I don't think we lose that much playing PL in both games.

PL has been very solid of late, except for last Friday's game (admittedly one he needed to be good in). Parise struggled in 2 games against MN a month ago. I don't know that his game is that much ahead of PL's right now..

I predict that we will see Jordy this weekend. Its too important of a series to let Phil play both games.

To be successful in these series I think Jordy has to play if the Sioux are going to beat the Goofs.

I agree that we may see jordy if he is able health wise but if not i have no problem with phil in net both nights. as long as we can give him some scoring he will keep us in the games.

So I heard Parise's not going to the cities... Well he's probably going, but I don't think he's gunna play/dress... I think Walski's dressing for the series. Anyone know anything??

I've also heard this around campus... I heard that Walski was going, which I assumed meant that Parise wasn't. I'm not sure how accurate it is, but it seems to be headed in that direction...

Why do you call him "da Pole"??

And on a totally different note, does anyone know who BDS is?? Just wonderin, thanks...

My guess is that it has something to do with his proud Polish heritage. Either that, or it was his nickname back in his adult film days. ;)

I say let Marvin and Radke play and sit Finley.

I disagree with that. Finley needs to play and develop regardless of what sheet of ice the game is being played on. Unless the arm injury is still bothering him I think he needs to play. His development will be important to the succcess of this team.

I disagree with that. Finley needs to play and develop regardless of what sheet of ice the game is being played on. Unless the arm injury is still bothering him I think he needs to play. His development will be important to the succcess of this team.

I'm all for his development, but IMO he has made too many positional errors that have cost odd-man rushes and ensuing opponent goals. I think he'll work out to be a dynamic player, but maybe needs to take a look from the seats to improve his game.

I'm all for his development, but IMO he has made too many positional errors that have cost odd-man rushes and ensuing opponent goals. I think he'll work out to be a dynamic player, but maybe needs to take a look from the seats to improve his game.

I agree. I did see him use his body more than ever before at the last home game but he still looked a bit hesitant when he did. He's got to get over that. I'd like to see him sit this one out even though I think he's going to be awesome once he starts using his size more. I mean this is the Stinkin' Goophers we're playing after all.