SiouxSports.com Forum

parise and radke

kip

I say let Marvin and Radke play and sit Finley.

Please elaborate more on this one. I think Finley is actually looking better and better all of the time. The kid is a plus 11 on the ice so he can't be too bad.

Edited by Goon

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't read the entire thread, but Hak said to PA & Dubay that Phil is starting in goal tonight and he is undecided about Saturday. ;)

I read in today's GF Herald that Parise will be a game time decision... unless we took all three goalies, I didn't think he was even down there...

I'm all for his development, but IMO he has made too many positional errors that have cost odd-man rushes and ensuing opponent goals. I think he'll work out to be a dynamic player, but maybe needs to take a look from the seats to improve his game.

If the options were that great, I could see sitting him but it's not like Marvin and Radke aren't going to make mistakes that potentially lead to goals. Those guys are at the bottom of the d chart for a reason.

I'll bet he's here (Twin Cities), even if he's not offically traveling with the team.

On the radio today Hak said Lammy plays tonite and they'll evaluate tomorrow, but don't want to play Parise until he's ready. That tells me he's made the trip, and potentially could play if necessary.