SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

Over The Boards @OTBPuckWatch 11m11 minutes ago

98 G Jake Oettinger (@USANTDP) commits to BU. Huge add in net for Terriers, 6'3 MN native had a great year at NTDP with 2.57 and .916 SV%.

Over The Boards @OTBPuckWatch 9m9 minutes ago

Oettinger had an outstanding freshman year at Lakeville North (MN) before NTDP. 2017 draft-eligible. 1998 a great birthyear for MN goalies.

I've seen both ranked very high first round in mocks. Yost around 6 maybe highest and fabrro 12-15 or so. Sounds like a hell of a duo. Don't we have two american recruits in Penticton as well this season? Will beverlie play college? Star studded team up in Penticton

I've seen both ranked very high first round in mocks. Yost around 6 maybe highest and fabrro 12-15 or so. Sounds like a hell of a duo. Don't we have two american recruits in Penticton as well this season? Will beverlie play college? Star studded team up in Penticton

I think you're talking about Jordy B.?  He signed to play for some Dub team next year I believe.

I think you're talking about Jordy B.? He signed to play for some Dub team next year I believe.

I think so, didn't see that so thanks! I see Easton Brodsinski is heading to Penticton along with bowen and poolman as well as a sta kid going to Air Force. Interesting mix of team. How many import players can a bchl team have??

The brodsinski family can play hockey! Who's suppose to be tne best at the next level if so?

Eetu Selanne was drafted by the Bismarck Bobcats.

I thought I read somewhere he planned to play ????? Can't recall.

Thinking Bismarck took a flier on a famous name late in the draft?, or does he come here?...

I'll have to check out their prospects camp in July

I thought I read somewhere he planned to play ????? Can't recall.

Thinking Bismarck took a flier on a famous name late in the draft?, or does he come here?...

I'll have to check out their prospects camp in July

He was drafted in a later round by the Madison Capitals then the Bismarck Bobcats.

• 2 weeks later...