SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

CHRE has Rau #2 and Nelson #5 for available MN forwards: http://collegehockeyrecruitexchange.blogsp...t-rankings.html

I agree completely with his #1, Travis Boyd. Although he's not too big yet, he's shown tremendous ability for being so young: http://mbhsh.stats.pointstreak.com/playerp...p;seasonid=3534

I really hope the Sioux make a play for him because you gotta belive the Rodents_portal.jpg are all over him, and it's always sweet to win those battles.

He'll go to CC

Will he? What about his twin brother Curt? Curt is on the cusp of being a D1 prospect, but he's got a lot more to prove yet than does Kyle. Is the team that lands Kyle the team that's willing to take both Rau's as an inseparable set? Henrik and Daniel agreed to take less money than they could have made if they split up. So then the real question then becomes, have they been seen taking recruiting trips together? The answer to that question is... yes, and I know where. :silly:

Will he? What about his twin brother Curt? Curt is on the cusp of being a D1 prospect, but he's got a lot more to prove yet than does Kyle. Is the team that lands Kyle the team that's willing to take both Rau's as an inseparable set? Henrik and Daniel agreed to take less money than they could have made if they split up. So then the real question then becomes, have they been seen taking recruiting trips together? The answer to that question is... yes, and I know where. :silly:

i didnt know there were twin brothers. thanks

What are chances Brock Nelson comes to UND? is there any interest in him? This might have already been talked about but I was just wondering.

I believe there they are looking at him. sounds like a solid warrior!

Ya he looks solid and has a chance for another state title coming up. He will probably go to the USHL I am assuming, I would think especially if they win state more incentive for him to leave.

35-23-58 not bad numbers for a junior maybe he wont go USHL but I think it would probably be better then playing for a Single A high school team.

TEO i'm assuming you are talking about SCSU?

I believe they are looking at him and read that he has been a UND fan growing up. I was at the 8a and 8aa championships, Nelson scored an amazing game winner in the 8a game, but other than that didn't do much last night, to me Luke Dillion from TRF looked like the best player on the ice last nght. I've also heard UND is looking at Gothberg the TRF goalie, he didn't have his best game last night but was pretty solid. Also saw Coach Eades at the 8aa championship, any ideas who he'd be looking at from Roseau or Moorhead. Maybe Knochemus or Omdahl from Roseau ?

You forgot Lamoureux's...!

Haha, true. The girls could have went anywhere and made that team a contender. Maybe it wasn't a chance worth taking going here, and that's understandable...but why Minnesota. Girls...

And, not to knock on Pierre-Paul and Jacques, but I don't think they had what it took to play at UND. If they did, I'm sure they'd be here.

Haha, true. The girls could have went anywhere and made that team a contender. Maybe it wasn't a chance worth taking going here, and that's understandable...but why Minnesota. Girls...

And, not to knock on Pierre-Paul and Jacques, but I don't think they had what it took to play at UND. If they did, I'm sure they'd be here.

I doubt that Jacques would have. It was his dream to go to the Air Force Academy. Pierre-Paul can't play college hockey in the US since he played in Canada in the major juniors I believe. (Red Deer?)

I doubt that Jacques would have. It was his dream to go to the Air Force Academy. Pierre-Paul can't play college hockey in the US since he played in Canada in the major juniors I believe. (Red Deer?)

I don't think Jacques would have went to AFA if he could have went to UND. Didn't he commit to NMU or LSSU or something, then decommit because of some personal issues, then got accepted to AFA? I could be wrong and I understand that, but I just didn't think that was the story.

I don't think Jacques would have went to AFA if he could have went to UND. Didn't he commit to NMU or LSSU or something, then decommit because of some personal issues, then got accepted to AFA? I could be wrong and I understand that, but I just didn't think that was the story.

I believe he committed to NMU because he was denied admission to AFA.

No, he wanted to go to Air Force but was denied because of his history of depression. He then went to NMU to play for a year before reapplying to Air Force. It was on the reccomendation of his coach from NMU (I believe) that he got in the second time. He sat out last year with Air Force per NCAA rules and then is now playing this year for them.

I believe they are looking at him and read that he has been a UND fan growing up. I was at the 8a and 8aa championships, Nelson scored an amazing game winner in the 8a game, but other than that didn't do much last night, to me Luke Dillion from TRF looked like the best player on the ice last nght. I've also heard UND is looking at Gothberg the TRF goalie, he didn't have his best game last night but was pretty solid. Also saw Coach Eades at the 8aa championship, any ideas who he'd be looking at from Roseau or Moorhead. Maybe Knochemus or Omdahl from Roseau ?

We heard he was looking at Logan Marks,Jason Strand,and Trent Johnson from Moorhead and Adam Knockenmus from Roseau.