SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

• 3 weeks later...

Does this mean Colten poolman will be with the force the rest of the year??

@REHockeyAcademy: Congrats and good luck to @colt_pools6 in his first #USHL game with the @FargoForce tonight! #THAfamily

No. After MN Elite League, a lot of guys get in a few games before HS hockey season starts. I'm gonna say that is the case here too.

No. After MN Elite League, a lot of guys get in a few games before HS hockey season starts. I'm gonna say that is the case here too.

Thanks, is that EGF team suppose to be pretty good again? Seems like a handful of potential recruits

Thanks, is that EGF team suppose to be pretty good again? Seems like a handful of potential recruits

Should be pretty good some real nice prospects coming back and I believe they had a couple pretty good bantam and JV teams last year as well. I would expect that they would be the favorite in to get to state out of 8A again.

• 2 weeks later...

Any guys to keep an eye on now that high school hockey is starting up?

I believe it's still in tryout phases in MN so I will wait until games start before I answer that definitively, as I paid zero attention to the Elite League this fall. Haha. I think the first batch of games are around Thanksgiving weekend.

A group on Shattuck-St. Mary's Bantam Team to keep an eye on. They are all 99 birth year, Pratt is a 8th grader

Brannon McManus - 5'9" from Newport Beach CA, in 19 games played (26-15-41).

Logan Hutsko - 5'4" from North Caldwell NJ, in 19 games (11-15-26).

Scott Reedy - 5'11" from Prior Lake MN, in 19 games (20-21-41).

Austin Pratt - 6'1" from Lakeville MN, in 19 games (7-15-22).

Grant Mismash - 5'11" from Edina MN, in 19 games (17-17-34).

Michael Schumacher - 5'7" from Bismarck ND, in 19 games (5-10-15).

Any guys to keep an eye on now that high school hockey is starting up?

If you're interested, I've been previewing Minnesota High School Hockey section-by-section.

http://www.mnhockeycentral.com/high-school

Not a lot on incoming players, but I should have some info out on top college hockey prospect uncommitted players as the season begins.