SiouxSports.com Forum

Another Good Article by PCM

farce poobah

Does this mean Prpich is back?  :sad:

According to this article, it says that he is still day-to-day:

The status of UND junior forward Mike Prpich continues to be listed as "day to day" by Hakstol. If Prpich can't play, UND will piece together a fourth line most likely consisting of Quinn Fylling, Lee Marvin and Scott Foyt

Matt Greene in the Boston Herald:

``If it kept going a couple more weekends without it going our way, I think some guys would have had some nervous breakdowns. But once that happened, once we started to get the bounces and the goaltending started to go our way - we were getting spectacular saves - it was a huge weight off our shoulders.''

Great read PCM. It makes me all the more fired up for tonight. No TV coverage here so will be relying on updates from the faithful.

My favorite quote from the whole article:

"There's never a game that doesn't count," McMahon said. "We're coached that way. Every game counts. Every shift counts. . ."

No TV coverage???  :sad:

I thought it was on everywhere!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We get CC-Colgate live and UW/Michigan on tape delay at midnight. I only have Fox Rocky Mountain and Altitude on my cable package. Is there another option I am overlooking???

Edit:  Nice job, Pat, but it's "Xcel", not Excel. 

/spelling Nazi  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

DOH! doh.gif

I knew that. I've probably typed "Xcel" a hundred times. When you get old, the finger-brain coordination isn't what it used to be. :lol: