SiouxSports.com Forum

Minnesota State HS Hockey Tournament 2024

51 minutes ago, Blackheart said:

That's how they took Tonka down.

I will say a ton of Tonka’s shots were from the perimeter…and they were playing fairly selfish hockey. But you’re right, we was solid that game and when there was a point blank shot he stopped it. He’ll play D1 for sure 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, gfhockey said:

I don’t live in the cities. I live out in dickinson now. 

You make a comment stating "everyone in the cities bragging about an all metro tourney" but you you live in Dickinson, seven and a half hours away from the cities. Sounds like you made this statement up about what people in the cities are saying.  Sure, they might have been some people commenting about an all metro tourney but "everyone" as you stated?

42 minutes ago, hockey1 said:

You make a comment stating "everyone in the cities bragging about an all metro tourney" but you you live in Dickinson, seven and a half hours away from the cities. Sounds like you made this statement up about what people in the cities are saying.  Sure, they might have been some people commenting about an all metro tourney but "everyone" as you stated?

Ushsho forums pal

3 minutes ago, gfhockey said:

Ushsho forums pal

Like I said Pal, I'm sure there were "some" people in the cities that made that comment about an all metro tourney but your statement was "ALL". 

28 minutes ago, hockey1 said:

Like I said Pal, I'm sure there were "some" people in the cities that made that comment about an all metro tourney but your statement was "ALL". 

Figure of speech bud have you ever heard of it?

43 minutes ago, gfhockey said:

Figure of speech bud have you ever heard of it?

Yes Bud, I have heard of it. Maybe next time you post something don't generalize an entire hockey community on "some" posters comments.

2 hours ago, hockey1 said:

Yes Bud, I have heard of it. Maybe next time you post something don't generalize an entire hockey community on "some" posters comments.

Whats your buttt 

it was a simple comment 

4 minutes ago, hockey1 said:

Just admit it was the wrong chose of words. Nothing personal.

Are you a fact checker for NBC?  This reminds me of one of their "fact checks" when Trump said that Biden has been in politics "forever."  That was declared to be a lie.  He was not in politics forever, but begin his politic career in 1970...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Walsh Hall said:

Are you a fact checker for NBC?  This reminds me of one of their "fact checks" when Trump said that Biden has been in politics "forever."  That was declared to be a lie.  He was not in politics forever, but begin his politic career in 1970...

OMG, All I did was call out GF for his/her comment labeling all fans in the cities as wanting an all metro tourney when it was only some posters posting it. It's no different when other fan bases say UND fans are classless. Sure some UND fans are classless but don't generalize that the entire fan base is classless. Every fanbase has their bad fans.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, hockey1 said:

OMG, All I did was call out GF for his/her comment labeling all fans in the cities as wanting an all metro tourney when it was only some posters posting it. It's no different when other fan bases say UND fans are classless. Sure some UND fans are classless but don't generalize that the entire fan base is classless. Every fanbase has their bad fans.

Even Minnesota? :whistling:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, hockey1 said:

His/her what are we supposed to use pronouns now? 

2 hours ago, Yote 53 said:

Welp.  This one is on the verge of getting out of hand early.  Centennial up 3-0.  Couple of nice deflection goals.

Something about .. it ain't over till the chicken come home to roast and post not aging well when a team has the worst lead in hockey?...........:D

• Upvote 2