SiouxSports.com Forum

UND VS duluth (Friday)

iluvdebbies

1 minute ago, jk said:

Probably can't draw any conclusions about UND based on this game.  They look great, yes, but time and space wise it's been like a Bisons game.

Exactly.  UMD looked brutal.

Persson gets a shutout, 6-0 final

Just now, jk said:

Thankfully Berry has Ness, Albrecht and Benoit on the PP.  And Berg in case a hatty shows up.

Classy move with a six goal lead.

Hopefully the boys come out strong again tomorrow...with how bad UMD looked tonight, you'd have to give them any points at all tomorrow.

7 minutes ago, jk said:

Probably can't draw any conclusions about UND based on this game.  They look great, yes, but time and space wise it's been like a Bisons game.

I was surprised by how bad UMD was.  UND played great though.  Moved feet and won battles all night. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Fighting Sioux Hockey said:

I have never listened to Ciske before on the radio, decided to tune in tonight, dear lord he is pathetic

Wow, you're a glutton for punishment...that guy is absolutely miserable to listen to.

1 hour ago, Esoteric said:

Nice choice by Blake to stand up for himself and not to continue to engage.  The engagement seems to have been a plan by the Bullpuppies.  

I'm sure they just want to get him out of the game.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, jk said:

We'll take the 3 points though...